My Turn in the Sandbox
Stay safe and try to enjoy yourself, if possible. It'll be over before you know it.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Stay safe and try to enjoy yourself, if possible. It'll be over before you know it.
I sure as hell hope so. Lack of affection and sex is going to drive me crazy!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya Wrote:I sure as hell hope so. Lack of affection and sex is going to drive me crazy!

rofl. how do u think shultz feels? Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:rofl. how do u think shultz feels? Big Grin

Probally pretty horrible lol
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Don't worry.. just think about how great the welcome back you know what will be. Did you bring anime with you to watch?
Ka-Talliya Wrote:I sure as hell hope so. Lack of affection and sex is going to drive me crazy!
We guys do fine with our hands.....So, I guess for the time being your fingers will have to do as Mr. Schultz :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
=(

I don't know you that well.

But I'll miss you.

And good luck!
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
onizuka17711 Wrote:We guys do fine with our hands.....So, I guess for the time being your fingers will have to do as Mr. Schultz :p .
rofl Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Interesting turn this thread has taken.... :p
HEY, HEY!! Keep it clean, Kiddos!
The rest of my team arrived last night, so now begins the "meshing" processes of assiging roles and responsibilites. Looks like we will have a good crew this rotation though.
No, Nina, I didn't bring any anime with me to watch, though I may buy some from JJ here shortly!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya Wrote:HEY, HEY!! Keep it clean, Kiddos!

Ha ha, I did think of the same thing, but seeing as how you are a grown woman, I figure you could come up with that idea on your own. Rolleyes The separation anxiety will be worse, but knowing that you will be reunited with your loved ones should be at least a little bit comforting.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Did you see those spiders :eek: good luck . Smile stay away from those spiders. I hate spiders.
Alek Wrote:Did you see those spiders :eek: good luck . Smile stay away from those spiders. I hate spiders.

You hate spiders do you?
Here's one from a photo shoot I did last month.
I think he's kind of cute when he's all pissed off like this.

Attached Files
.jpg   Reptile House 094.jpg (Size: 29.87 KB / Downloads: 13)
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Damn that's a nasty pose (nice pic BTW) but those sand spiders would still swallow that in one bite. Them some big fuckers Big Grin
Zagatto Wrote:You hate spiders do you?

where exactly were you doing the photo shoot? and what kind of spider is that :eek:
Zagatto Wrote:You hate spiders do you?

Awww . . .

One word.

Adorable.

XD
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^