Need some advice
How did a thread about some guy who recieved wrong dvds as a mixup surprise get hijacked into a discussion about an old show about cross dressing grandmas? You post sluts are the true terrorists of the board Cry
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
That show was great, but all the guys dressing in drag to portray female characters creepy. Was there even one girl in the cast? My favorite skit was when the dude was playing guitar in his basement and the devil shows up. Can't remember exactly how it went at the moment, but does anyone else? Werd.

:twisted: :!:
Keep yourself marketable...earn an MBA.
Bruce winds up beating him after the devil turns into the girl on the poster to seduce him. :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
a-HA! Why don't they run KITH on Comedy Central anymore? I remember wasting time between classes and flipping on the tube to watch that show and take my mind off school. Ah, the good 'ol days before The View came to pollute the airwaves.
It still comes on comedy central at 2 or 3 pm and around 1 or 2 am (here in nc anyways). :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I think the only thing that can defeat the view in the art of horrific television programming, are the combined forces of Jenny Jones and Rikki Lake. 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
KITH is on at 2PM - 3PM. Delicious. Tongue
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Though it's hard to see the episodes you want. :mrgreen:

Middle of the afternoon, yep that's history. Now that I've got a jobbie-job all the afternoon shows are out of reach. You lucky bastards who can sit at home on a Tuesday afternoon and watch KITH. I'm totally screwed for G Gundam too! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Actually I go to school and miss it with football. If I don't miss it from football, I work to pay for college. Life is equally unfair for all. :mrgreen:

Also it's called a VCR. Program it. Your golden. :mrgreen:

If you looked into it, I make most of my posts between 12am and 2am. Some times around 7am, right after I get up in the morning. 5 hours sleep is about average for me.
Sleep feels so good. Especially after writing a large term paper. :mrgreen:

Sleep is the best thing ever. It truly is the best thing ever. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Sleep is best when it is permanent. 8O 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sleep is good but I wish my bed would stay dry. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need some advice..can anyone help me?? Insane Crack Hoe 25 10,295 05-27-2003, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie