I need some advice..can anyone help me??
well here it goes..
My best friend is a guy and i have been hearin that he likes me..but he has a g/f. Then today i was messin around with my ex and he saw me..now he won't talk to me anymore.. I need your opinion on what to do about it.. The dude i was messin around with is graduatin this year and i'll probably never see him again.. how can i explain this to my best friend?? Secretly i've really cared for my friend for a while and now i'm afraid i've really hurt him..please help me...
~Kisha~
if u like each other in "that" way then go and get it over with... if u just feel sorry for the guy... dont make it worse...
i like both of them in that way.. I will always love my ex but he's leavin and i won't get to see him..and i think i just need to talk to my friend..that is if he will listen to me this time...
~Kisha~
The best solution is always the one that noone has the courage to do, myself included. Be blunt and ask what his feelings are. I'll be completely truthful, you didn't hurt him, he's just crushed because he feels like he let someone beat him to the punch. He's not mad at you, he's mad at himself, and avoiding you is his way of trying to forget his failure. If you really care for him, then in this situation if you swoop in you can make him feel happier and higher than he's ever been. Nothing's better than being saved when all hope is lost. However, if you're not serious, then you are going to end up burning him... bad. Give it some thought.

If you do like him, and all you say is true, you'll hook up. =) Successful couples are friends first and lovers second. If he's your best friend he'd probably be your best husband too.

Who I'm worried about is his poor girlfriend. Sounds like she's already been tossed and doesn't even know it yet.

EDIT: And then I just noticed graduation in your last post, which means you are still in high school. That probably means that your friend is in high school too. That all means that this could explode into a gigantic drama. Most high school peeps aren't mellowed out into their college phase yet. If you approach him, he might want leverege out of pride because he might not have the insight to realise that he's the one that's acting irrationally, in which case he'll be hanging all over his g/f in front of you for weeks trying to appear outwardly that he is t3h $h1t and doesn't need you, even though he does.

Man, I'm glad I'm out of high school. o_O

Good luck ICH =) Keep us posted.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
thanks for the advice Vance..it was really helpful..I talked to him today and told him how i felt..he acted a lil happier and now he talks to me...we even hugged Smile We are back to bein good friends but it'll never be the same as before. On further note..we are goin to hang out tomorrow..that is if his g/f isn't busy with him. About the whole g/f thing..she is home schooled and she doesn't see him but on Tuesdays.. the other week she was told that he was cheatin on her with me..which wasn't true. She called me that night and asked some questions..she was ready to break up with him but i didn't want him to be hurt cuz i thought he loved her..so i talked her out of it. Then the next day he told me that their relationship had lost it's "fun" as he put it, and if tonight wasn't fun for him then he was gonna have to break up with her. Bein my dumb self told him not to..which i think was wrong to do cuz that probably made him think i didn't like him..you see a few days before that he asked me if he was single would he have a chance with me and i told him YES! Then he acted as though he was gonna break up with her..that was until she was told he was cheatin on her with me..and that's when it all fell apart. Um about my ex that has graduated now..i don't care for him anymore...he's gone now. I told my friend that my ex didn't mean anything to me and that he's the only guy i care for.. that may have been the wrong thing to say to him but oh well..it certainly cheered him up!
~Kisha~
Well, I'm proud of you for doing what you thought was right. I believe that they're gonna break up tonight, from what I've been hearing. Best of luck to you guys if ya'll make it. Big Grin
The monkey with the most
thanks for the advice and luck lonely monkey! Smile
~Kisha~
question though..are we talkin bout the same people..cuz as i was just told by him..he had a great day today swimmin with her!
~Kisha~
I heard he's gonna ask out Stephanie, can you believe that? But Stephanie likes Dan, so I dunno what's gonna happen, OMG!
Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: gaarasig.jpg]
maybe he will ask her out..i'll be happy for them i guess we were just not meant to be...
~Kisha~
Wait I thought Greg liked Stephanie. OMG they like couldn't go together at all. He's all like "Mr. Cool" and she's all like total slut. Am I right girlfriend? :wink:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
TOTALLY
Like yesterday Stephanie was like "I really like Dan but Greg really likes me!!!" And I was all "Nuh-uh!!!!!" and she was all "Yuh-huh!!!!" OMG can you believe that?
[Image: gaarasig.jpg]
Buckets. You rule
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ok..ya'll have lost me cuz we ain't even talkin bout the same people..but it's nice to hear what ya'll have to say bout them.
~Kisha~
To the peeps that are actually listenin to my story..this is what happened yesterday..he called and we talked for a while then we(him, me and my bro) went to the park to chill. He and my bro had fun so that's all the mattered to me. Then later that night he called again and told me that he really liked me. That was stupid cuz if he really likes me..then why is he still goin out with his g/f??? He also told me that someone told him that i told my bro that i was gonna get him no matter what and that's not true..well i gotta fly..later dudes! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~