Sgt. Slaughter
Does anyone else miss this guy? He used to be the tightest sarge there ever was. For all

those who don't recall he was the Sgt. from G.I. Joe. Does anyone else remember and

miss this show or is it just me?
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Does anyone else miss this guy? He used to be the tightest sarge there ever was. For all

those who don't recall he was the Sgt. from G.I. Joe. Does anyone else remember and

miss this show or is it just me?

When I clicked this subject I honestly thought you meant the wrestler lol...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:When I clicked this subject I honestly thought you meant the wrestler lol...

The GI Joe character was based on the wrestler.
Vicious Wrote:The GI Joe character was based on the wrestler.

Hm..I do recall hearing that name on some GI Joe thing forgot how long ago though...

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
one thing I didn't like about GI Joe (me and Steve ahve talked about it before).

Bad guy's plane gets shot down.....it crashes & is crushed to bits. at this point I think to myself; geez it'd suck to be him. Then the pilot gets out & runs off like nothing happened.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
They are one in the same.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:They are one in the same.

I know didnt they have a 3-D GI Joe movie thing with Slaughter a few years back?

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Yup Sgt Slaughter was in the 3-D movie and has forever been imortalized with G.I.Joe, Amazing that Sgt Slaughter today is fat as hippo though.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
morgorath Wrote:Yup Sgt Slaughter was in the 3-D movie and has forever been imortalized with G.I.Joe, Amazing that Sgt Slaughter today is fat as hippo though.

LOL Hey hes gotten old that's whats happened. I still remember him kicking Hs ass a few years back in WWE with the Cobra Clutch that was a classic time...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I hate that show. Even as a kid I thought it was lame (one reason would be what batz mentioned). Watching it now causes self-mutilating tendencies to arise in me.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I hate that show. Even as a kid I thought it was lame (one reason would be what batz mentioned). Watching it now causes self-mutilating tendencies to arise in me.

Don't feel bad I hate GI Joe too because I just find war movies and anything related to war quite boring more or less. GI Joe never ranked high on my list and I don't know how many people watched it as a kid[was a Lone Wolf still am] because I neevr talked to anyone. GI Joe never really had a place on TV in my mind it ranks up there with the rest of the boring TV programs I never watched...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection