Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Sgt. Slaughter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone else miss this guy? He used to be the tightest sarge there ever was. For all

those who don't recall he was the Sgt. from G.I. Joe. Does anyone else remember and

miss this show or is it just me?
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Does anyone else miss this guy? He used to be the tightest sarge there ever was. For all

those who don't recall he was the Sgt. from G.I. Joe. Does anyone else remember and

miss this show or is it just me?

When I clicked this subject I honestly thought you meant the wrestler lol...
Puppet Master Wrote:When I clicked this subject I honestly thought you meant the wrestler lol...

The GI Joe character was based on the wrestler.
Vicious Wrote:The GI Joe character was based on the wrestler.

Hm..I do recall hearing that name on some GI Joe thing forgot how long ago though...
one thing I didn't like about GI Joe (me and Steve ahve talked about it before).

Bad guy's plane gets shot down.....it crashes & is crushed to bits. at this point I think to myself; geez it'd suck to be him. Then the pilot gets out & runs off like nothing happened.
They are one in the same.
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:They are one in the same.

I know didnt they have a 3-D GI Joe movie thing with Slaughter a few years back?
Yup Sgt Slaughter was in the 3-D movie and has forever been imortalized with G.I.Joe, Amazing that Sgt Slaughter today is fat as hippo though.
morgorath Wrote:Yup Sgt Slaughter was in the 3-D movie and has forever been imortalized with G.I.Joe, Amazing that Sgt Slaughter today is fat as hippo though.

LOL Hey hes gotten old that's whats happened. I still remember him kicking Hs ass a few years back in WWE with the Cobra Clutch that was a classic time...
I hate that show. Even as a kid I thought it was lame (one reason would be what batz mentioned). Watching it now causes self-mutilating tendencies to arise in me.
Blight Wrote:I hate that show. Even as a kid I thought it was lame (one reason would be what batz mentioned). Watching it now causes self-mutilating tendencies to arise in me.

Don't feel bad I hate GI Joe too because I just find war movies and anything related to war quite boring more or less. GI Joe never ranked high on my list and I don't know how many people watched it as a kid[was a Lone Wolf still am] because I neevr talked to anyone. GI Joe never really had a place on TV in my mind it ranks up there with the rest of the boring TV programs I never watched...