Anchovies
I ordered pizza last night and i was wondering what toppings to put on it. Well after much deliberation i chose anchovies.

So who else here like anchovies?
babyeater0 Wrote:I ordered pizza last night and i was wondering what toppings to put on it. Well after much deliberation i chose anchovies.

So who else here like anchovies?

Yuck! Cheese, cheese and more cheese! Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Yuck! Cheese, cheese and more cheese! Big Grin

what the hell are you talking about.... im all for cheese but anchovies are awsome Big Grin
I do! I do!!
Strangely enough, I think it's good. Love the cheese too!! Big Grin
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
BLAH No thanks I hate anchovies Meat Lovers is the greatest pizza type..
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
hmmm I never had anchovies on pizza before.. but meat mmmm WOW!
My new all time favorite pizza is now Philly Cheese Steak pizza..... but anchovies are gross.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
To each his ownon the whole topping thing but mine wuold have to be a meat pizza.... lots and lots of meat and a stuffed crust too....... Smile Big Grin
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
woah... its strange that the same day this topic comes up is the same day i happen to have anchovie pizza for dinner.... :eek:
LMAO Looks like this board has a lot of carnivores ha-ha

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Anchovies are icky and slimey and gross and there is no way that they are allowed to come close to me or my precious meat and cheese pizza.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Anchovies are icky and slimey and gross and there is no way that they are allowed to come close to me or my precious meat and cheese pizza.

Ha-Ha nice way to put it. You just summed up every thought quite easily niece work onizuka ha-ha...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
never had anchovies on my pizza before
i like hawiian pizza
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:never had anchovies on my pizza before
i like hawiian pizza

Whats that? But one pizza type ive had that made me wonder how people can eat it is BBQ Sauce pizza. How can anyone eat that!?

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Hawaiien = with pinapple = my favorite too.