Anchovies
canadian bacon + pinapple = hawiian
its good u should try it.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Damn Canadians. What's so wrong with ham?
Hawaiian is good though. As for other pizza, just about anything can be good depending on my mood. Not suasage, because it usually gives me a headache. Only ever had anchovies in antipasto, and thought they were too salty and overpowering. Don't know what I would think about them on pizza. Currently I'm a fan of bufallo chicken pizza, and I'm trying to discover a good way to get potatos on top of one. Maybe if they had the help of REAL bacon.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Yuck! Cheese, cheese and more cheese! Big Grin

Yes! Power to the cheddar! The cheese lovers? pizza from Pizza Hut is my favorite pizza ever. My second Favorite is the gas station Casey's makes a special pizza where the whole top of the pizza is covered in crumbled bacon that they fry right there; it is freaking awesome!

ladysilverice Wrote:My new all time favorite pizza is now Philly Cheese Steak pizza..... but anchovies are gross.

There is a Philly Cheese Steak pizza?! :eek: My life cannot be called complete until I have some of that!

Oh, and anchovies are gross, just like sardines.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Yes! Power to the cheddar! The cheese lovers? pizza from Pizza Hut is my favorite pizza ever. My second Favorite is the gas station Casey's makes a special pizza where the whole top of the pizza is covered in crumbled bacon that they fry right there; it is freaking awesome!

Oh, and anchovies are gross, just like sardines.

MMMMMM Bacon *Drools* LMAO...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Blight Wrote:There is a Philly Cheese Steak pizza?! :eek: My life cannot be called complete until I have some of that!
Indeed, they sell it at Domino's, who I usually hate, but in this instance, the Philly Cheese Steak pizza is to be worshiped. It's got the chunks of steak and extra cheese with peppers and onions and instead of tomato sauce, it's got a cheesy white sauce between the toppings and top cheese and the crust. Mmmmmmmmmmm... I want one now!
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:it's got a cheesy white sauce Mmmmmmmmmmm... I want one now!

Hahahaha. This one would be waaaaaaay too easy. :p
Vicious Wrote:Hahahaha. This one would be waaaaaaay too easy. :p
Haha! Yea, I really walked into that one, didn't I? Although, I don't generally think with my mind in the gutter, unlike some people... :p
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:Although, I don't generally think with my mind in the gutter, unlike some people... :p

This one girl i know always tells me to get my mind out of the gutter.
Anchovies are not that bad they are definately an aquired taste. I have recently taken a liking to the new pizza dominos has with the double crust with the sour cream type stuff between the two crusts
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Mantis421 Wrote:Anchovies are not that bad they are definately an aquired taste. I have recently taken a liking to the new pizza dominos has with the double crust with the sour cream type stuff between the two crusts
Not a fan of Dominos, but I've been meaning to try that one and the philly one. Been salting my pizza lately. I was against the idea, but I finally tried it and it's grown on me. Made me start useing black pepper instead or red.
Different question. What do you all think a pizza must have, to actually be pizza? At what point does it become somthing different?