Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anchovies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I ordered pizza last night and i was wondering what toppings to put on it. Well after much deliberation i chose anchovies.

So who else here like anchovies?
babyeater0 Wrote:I ordered pizza last night and i was wondering what toppings to put on it. Well after much deliberation i chose anchovies.

So who else here like anchovies?

Yuck! Cheese, cheese and more cheese! Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Yuck! Cheese, cheese and more cheese! Big Grin

what the hell are you talking about.... im all for cheese but anchovies are awsome Big Grin
I do! I do!!
Strangely enough, I think it's good. Love the cheese too!! Big Grin
BLAH No thanks I hate anchovies Meat Lovers is the greatest pizza type..
hmmm I never had anchovies on pizza before.. but meat mmmm WOW!
My new all time favorite pizza is now Philly Cheese Steak pizza..... but anchovies are gross.
To each his ownon the whole topping thing but mine wuold have to be a meat pizza.... lots and lots of meat and a stuffed crust too....... Smile Big Grin
woah... its strange that the same day this topic comes up is the same day i happen to have anchovie pizza for dinner.... :eek:
LMAO Looks like this board has a lot of carnivores ha-ha
Anchovies are icky and slimey and gross and there is no way that they are allowed to come close to me or my precious meat and cheese pizza.
onizuka17711 Wrote:Anchovies are icky and slimey and gross and there is no way that they are allowed to come close to me or my precious meat and cheese pizza.

Ha-Ha nice way to put it. You just summed up every thought quite easily niece work onizuka ha-ha...
never had anchovies on my pizza before
i like hawiian pizza
Gemini Wrote:never had anchovies on my pizza before
i like hawiian pizza

Whats that? But one pizza type ive had that made me wonder how people can eat it is BBQ Sauce pizza. How can anyone eat that!?
Hawaiien = with pinapple = my favorite too.
Pages: 1 2