Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
2 more days till christmas and 9 more days till new years !!
[Image: ffc.jpg]
1.5hrs left hahahahahaha :p
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
Merry Christmas wrxh8r!
Did you like your presents? Or do you open them only in the morning of the 25th? Here in Portugal we open them at midnight. Still 5h 40min to go!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Well people this is it, I'm going away to celebrate Christmas. I wish you all a wonderful time. Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Merry Christmas and Happy new year everyone. I am gonna celebrate christmas in about 15 hours. Oh well I bought myself some Christmas presents today, anyone else done the same?
tsunami Wrote:Merry Christmas and Happy new year everyone. I am gonna celebrate christmas in about 15 hours. Oh well I bought myself some Christmas presents today, anyone else done the same?

I took good care of myself this year with a LOT of video games in the past 2 months Big Grin ...They say X-Mas is about giving to others so I gave myself gifts. My concept maybe wrong but I don't care Big Grin
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:I took good care of myself this year with a LOT of video games in the past 2 months Big Grin ...They say X-Mas is about giving to others so I gave myself gifts. My concept maybe wrong but I don't care Big Grin

But there are so many bargins to find near Christmas, it only makes sense to get things for yourself as well. If you waited untill later and then had to spend more money, well, that just wouldn't be smart. The size of my anime collection took a nice jump over the last few weeks, and it's about to jump again after I finish with Right Stuf's 12 days sale.
WandererX12 Wrote:But there are so many bargins to find near Christmas, it only makes sense to get things for yourself as well. If you waited untill later and then had to spend more money, well, that just wouldn't be smart. The size of my anime collection took a nice jump over the last few weeks, and it's about to jump again after I finish with Right Stuf's 12 days sale.

I took advantage of the sale at Toys R Us mostly buy 2 get one free game deal. I just wish they had it in November..
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
It's is now offically Christmas for me, so Merry Christmas everyone. Now it's off to bed, still at least 8 hours untill presents.
Even though I still have to work on this day, (it's really not that bad)
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!
[Image: ffc.jpg]