Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know its still a little early but, I wanted to do this before that time comes around and

everyone including me is probably busy. Anyway since I'm on break I'll do it now. Just

wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope everyone here

has some Happy Holidays. Hope you get at mleast some of the things you askes for.

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Merry Christmas everyone! Smile
Merry Christmas everyone! Im going to start watching Christmas episodes of my favorite series... Im gonna watch an Urusei Yatsura one now!
yey xmas holidays Smile no more uni for 3 weeks. Ok xmas song-ies time

"Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me Wink
I've been an awful good girl
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight"
Merry Christmas to everyone except last exile!!!!
animeshop Wrote:yey xmas holidays Smile no more uni for 3 weeks.[/I]

Tell me about it! Did you have loads of end of semester work? I was up all night finishing mine the other day Sad
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone hope you have fun!
yup, its still a bit early, but merry chirstmas and a happy new year everyone.

so..................
whats everyone doing for the holdidays..........

me, i'm going snowboaarding for the first time... yay!! *so excited*
hopefully i don't get hurt that bad.. hahaha Big Grin
Gemini Wrote:yup, its still a bit early, but merry chirstmas and a happy new year everyone.

so..................

Just having a family get together, get to se my brother who I haven't seen for 3 years. I

can't wait.
Happy Holidays and such.
gubi-gubi Wrote:Tell me about it! Did you have loads of end of semester work? I was up all night finishing mine the other day Sad

yes, definetly. On thursday me, and half of my class stayed at university untill 8pm finishing off work. Got home, collapsed on the bed, and slept for soooo long.

Finally we can rest now.
I can't wait for xmas pressies Big Grin
Gemini Wrote:yup, its still a bit early, but merry chirstmas and a happy new year everyone.

so..................

Not much here just going to my Aunts house on Christmas Eve, waiting for my third leather jacket, and the usual shit ha-ha playing video games, sitting on the internet and being pissed at comcast
Puppet Master Wrote:Not much here just going to my Aunts house on Christmas Eve, waiting for my third leather jacket, and the usual shit ha-ha playing video games, sitting on the internet and being pissed at comcast

why be pissed at comcast??
Gemini Wrote:why be pissed at comcast??

Piece of shit Internet drops too much. My sister told me now that im currently stuck with a RECALLED cable modem due to our stubborn father...That and charging too much for too many crappy channels :mad:
Yay! no school...gives me plenty of time to work -_-
Pages: 1 2 3 4