Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
animeshop Wrote:I got myself a pair too, what to do you think?
Oh, damn that was a good laugh! I needed that!

Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone!
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
what you no like? lol
Puppet Master Wrote:SWEEEET What part of Germany?

Weselberg. Its southeastern ner Ramstein and Kaiserslautern.
Even Buddha can only be tried so far! - Yakuza saying
animeshop Wrote:I got myself a pair too, what to do you think?
[Image: 015-03-1.jpg]

Thats funny as hell....Im never gonna wear that kind of sunglasses.
as i was in the process earlier today of sending merry christmas emails i thought to myself
how can i leave out the IA forum thus here i am...

Merry Christmas

and

Happy New Year

hope everyone has a good one and most of all
has FUN!!!

now if only i could get down to revison Sad
urghhhh im screwed...
urghhhh i do it to myself Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
074ku Wrote:Weselberg. Its southeastern ner Ramstein and Kaiserslautern.

Ill have to look into that to find the location lol...Have you ever heard of the Black Forest? Have you ever been there?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
074ku Wrote:Weselberg. Its southeastern ner Ramstein and Kaiserslautern.
My fiance lived in Ramstein with his mother on the army base there when he was in highschool. It really is a small world.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
Merry Christmas. Hahaha im in New Zealand so i get to have mine first :p
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
It's still early, but what the hell... Merry Christmas everyone.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
oooh I just noticed your signature ladysilverice - I love that song, 'She will be loved' is what made me a fan of theirs, and off course - the cute drummer Smile
animeshop Wrote:oooh I just noticed your signature ladysilverice - I love that song, 'She will be loved' is what made me a fan of theirs, and off course - the cute drummer Smile
w00t! My fiance got down on one knee in McDonalds and sang that to me. *blush* He does the most embarassing things to me sometimes!
~Lady Ice~
Yay Christmas! My father tried to cancel Christmas this year. :mad: Jerk. There were lot's unexpected expenses this year, so he thought the anwser was no Christmas. He didn't realize that it can come without ribbons or tags. That it can come without packages boxes or bags. Can come without those, but wont. The rest of the family showed him. The collection of baked goods on the table is steadily growing (Egg nog bread is delicious I must make more tomorrow), and the space under the tree filled quite nicely with packages. Most of which are boxes with both ribbons and tags. There's even one bag. I am quite proud of my gift selections this year. Which except for my fathers(who dosent care anyway and is impossible to shop for) are all pretty good. Even his is as decent as I could manage. Come tomorrow I think I'll set some holiday DVDs on repeat. Charlie Brown or the Grinch, hmmm.....
WandererX12 Wrote:Yay Christmas! My father tried to cancel Christmas this year. :mad: Jerk. There were lot's unexpected expenses this year, so he thought the anwser was no Christmas. He didn't realize that it can come without ribbons or tags. That it can come without packages boxes or bags. Can come without those, but wont. The rest of the family showed him. The collection of baked goods on the table is steadily growing (Egg nog bread is delicious I must make more tomorrow), and the space under the tree filled quite nicely with packages. Most of which are boxes with both ribbons and tags. There's even one bag. I am quite proud of my gift selections this year. Which except for my fathers(who dosent care anyway and is impossible to shop for) are all pretty good. Even his is as decent as I could manage. Come tomorrow I think I'll set some holiday DVDs on repeat. Charlie Brown or the Grinch, hmmm.....

Shopping for parents can be hard. I am also proud of my selections. I got my mm two sweaters from Christopher and Banks. It is very interesting how they give you the receipts; it?s like they gift wrap those too cause they come in a real fancy envelope. I got my dad an AC\DC CD with the song "Big Balls" on it because he has wanted that disc for a long time for some reason. My sisters are easy to shop for cause they are always wanting something but my parents hardly ever talk about the things they covet.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Shopping for parents can be hard. I am also proud of my selections. I got my mm two sweaters from Christopher and Banks. It is very interesting how they give you the receipts; it?s like they gift wrap those too cause they come in a real fancy envelope. I got my dad an AC\DC CD with the song "Big Balls" on it because he has wanted that disc for a long time for some reason. My sisters are easy to shop for cause they are always wanting something but my parents hardly ever talk about the things they covet.

My parents are not hard to shop for more like impossible. Every year its been the same way so I just gave up. Don't you just hate it when you try asking what they want and they say nothing?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
The true spirit of Christmas.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20041221/od_afp/francechristmascrimeoffbeat_041221154341&e=5