Farewell jugdish... we won't miss you.
rav96 Wrote:wow ive missed alot and cant be asked to backtrack it...

i just like to add what a LOSER!!!
im sure i would have hated you Jugdish
if only i was here to read your posts and actually gave a damn Rolleyes

Trust me you would have, he even tried to take me down with him. He even tried to

blame me for his shinanigans. Like I would try and do THAT Rolleyes .
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Wow... that little freak really made an impact on the forum.
He got me to perform a perma-ban and you guys can't seem to stop talking about him even though he's gone.

And Ryo... didn't I hear a rumour that you were trading DVDs with jugdish in your spare time.... I'm sure that the rumour said that you guys were best of friends... Big Grin :p Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin

oh yeah... stop appologizing all the time.

I was going to lock this forum too but it looks like everyone needs a place to talk about the little twerp even now that he's gone so I'll leave it open.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
r00ster Wrote:Seconded!

In other news (that's my segue statement of the week, you like?)... I'm pretty sure we can count on jugdish coming back in some way, shape, or form via whatever means necessary... even if just for a stupid post or two here and there. Luckily, we'll be able to recognize him instantly by his complete lack of ability to convey thoughts via the typed word.

That, and he'll likely claim another death in the family via Cancer... and I'm guessing he'll be a "spaceship engineer" or a "supermodel" next time.

LMAO My bets all you will have to is look out for a hacker threat or him blaming others for the shit he caused. My bets something like this...'Someone hijacked my account on my computer' LMFAO
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Zagatto Wrote:Wow... that little freak really made an impact on the forum.
He got me to perform a perma-ban and you guys can't seem to stop talking about him even though he's gone.

And Ryo... didn't I hear a rumour that you were trading DVDs with jugdish in your spare time.... I'm sure that the rumour said that you guys were best of friends... Big Grin :p Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin

oh yeah... stop appologizing all the time.

I was going to lock this forum too but it looks like everyone needs a place to talk about the little twerp even now that he's gone so I'll leave it open.

Yes, there was a rumor that CA was next to his house in Australia and that I walked over

to his house to trade DVDs with him. Jugs needs to stop lying and tell truth for once. As

for being friends, Ha thats a laugh. tried to be nice to him online, especially when he

declared peace with me and Onizuka. Then he goes off on a tangent of lies and starts

harassing me. Me friends with someone who has no respect for others? That will be the

day. Hope this isn't too much like a flame as I'm just trying to state facts here.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Yes, there was a rumor that CA was next to his house in Australia and that I walked over

to his house to trade DVDs with him. Jugs needs to stop lying and tell truth for once. As

for being friends, Ha thats a laugh. tried to be nice to him online, especially when he

declared peace with me and Onizuka. Then he goes off on a tangent of lies and starts

harassing me. Me friends with someone who has no respect for others? That will be the

day. Hope this isn't too much like a flame as I'm just trying to state facts here.

I don't see how it would be a flame considering that clowns no longer here.

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Hope this isn't too much like a flame as I'm just trying to state facts here.

Dude, I was messing with you and you are the one who ended up apologizing again.
I'll admit that my post was a bit baiting but I tried to lay it on heavy enough that people would notice. It was supposed to be funny.

I think the holidaze are getting to me already.
Need to get more sleep.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:I think the holidaze are getting to me already.
Need to get more sleep.

lol thats the best part about the holidays!
SLEEP!!!
and presents.
vegeta76 Wrote:lol thats the best part about the holidays!
SLEEP!!!
and presents.

INDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD!

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
vegeta76 Wrote:lol thats the best part about the holidays!
SLEEP!!!
and presents.

Personally... I like the booze. I can't wait to get absolutely blind-blitzed in front of the girlfriend's parents... again. Only this time, my parents will be there too.

"Damnit.. you ruined Christmas again!"
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:Personally... I like the booze. I can't wait to get absolutely blind-blitzed in front of the girlfriend's parents... again. Only this time, my parents will be there too.

ROFL sounds awsome Big Grin
unfortunatley im only 15 so booze is out...
so sleep and presents are still at the top of my favourite things surrounding the holidays. Big Grin
r00ster Wrote:Personally... I like the booze. I can't wait to get absolutely blind-blitzed in front of the girlfriend's parents... again. Only this time, my parents will be there too.

So basically you get the chance to embarrasses her, yourself, and your parents? Nice...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Lucky, haven't tasted it yet. Ah well, wouldn't drink it anyway. At least nt until I've had

something else as first alchoholic drink.

Ha ha ha ha ha, I fell on the floor on accident when I read this. Damn that is funny. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe