Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Farewell jugdish... we won't miss you.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Jugdish will go down in history as being the first user to be perma-banned from the Import-Anime forum.

This notice is for users who might have wanted to get in touch with him. He is no longer welcome here.

To anyone else wanting to spread racist or homophobic remarks, this is not the place to do it.

I hope his absence makes our forum a better place to visit.
Zagatto Wrote:Jugdish will go down in history as being the first user to be perma-banned from the Import-Anime forum.

This notice is for users who might have wanted to get in touch with him. He is no longer welcome here.

To anyone else wanting to spread racist or homophobic remarks, this is not the place to do it.

I hope his absence makes our forum a better place to visit.

I hope so too, everything he did was uncalled for.
This is one case where the perma ban works perfectly.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I hope so too, everything he did was uncalled for.

I Agree. Jugdish was a virus. Once you got rid of him he somehow came back. Now he is gone FOREVER !
Black Howling Wrote:I Agree. Jugdish was a virus. Once you got rid of him he somehow came back. Now he is gone FOREVER !

Nah viruses are easier to deal with them him...
I didn't fully get rid of him the first time. I just closed his Voltage and Friz B accounts. The Jugdish account had been left open. I didn't feel it was fair banning him outright when there was no posted rule against setting up multiple accounts.

I really do try my best to be fair to everyone no matter how annoying I find them to be.
Feel free to PM me any time you feel I've crossed the line. I know of one member so far who is upset with my moderating style. If I've only upset one person then I feel that I'm doing a pretty good job. If I start getting a flood of messages saying that I'm screwing up then I'll have to review what I'm doing.
You did the right thing in this case Zagotto because he just kept pushing it till he fell off the mountain so to speak...
Puppet Master Wrote:You did the right thing in this case Zagotto because he just kept pushing it till he fell off the mountain so to speak...

True and our misunderstanding worked out well...in the end anyway. Keep up the good

work.
Zagatto Wrote:I didn't fully get rid of him the first time. I just closed his Voltage and Friz B accounts. The Jugdish account had been left open. I didn't feel it was fair banning him outright when there was no posted rule against setting up multiple accounts.

I really do try my best to be fair to everyone no matter how annoying I find them to be.
Feel free to PM me any time you feel I've crossed the line. I know of one member so far who is upset with my moderating style. If I've only upset one person then I feel that I'm doing a pretty good job. If I start getting a flood of messages saying that I'm screwing up then I'll have to review what I'm doing.
You're doing everything great. The good mods are one of the reasons I come here.
not only that but i banned his Network address so he can't ever get to forums from home again unless he switches to a new ISP. Or he only attempts to create new accounts from school or other places.
Schultz Wrote:not only that but i banned his Network address so he can't ever get to forums from home again unless he switches to a new ISP. Or he only attempts to create new accounts from school or other places.

*Applauds* Nice work I was waiting to hear that honestly...
I'm glad i missed these people in my sabbatical from IA. Hey, i'm sick of Gaiaonline, so i'm back to just SA and IA.

onizuka17711 Wrote:You're doing everything great. The good mods are one of the reasons I come here.

Yeah, you guys do a good job. Not to mention Zagatto, you make quality reviews too....
gohan32 Wrote:I'm glad i missed these people in my sabbatical from IA. Hey, i'm sick of Gaiaonline, so i'm back to just SA and IA.

Yeah, you guys do a good job. Not to mention Zagatto, you make quality reviews too....

I believe my niece is at Gaiaonline....
Puppet Master Wrote:I believe my niece is at Gaiaonline....

Yeah, and she's like 13 or something right? It's really a bit of a kiddie forum. Every night there's like 10 threads about something sexual, and there's always someone who asks what the things being discussed are....
gohan32 Wrote:Yeah, and she's like 13 or something right? It's really a bit of a kiddie forum. Every night there's like 10 threads about something sexual, and there's always someone who asks what the things being discussed are....

Shes 14 and shes here as well. If its that kiddie I am a bit surpised shes there...
Pages: 1 2 3