Farewell jugdish... we won't miss you.
Well, the whole modifying your avatar was sorta fun. There are good discussions as well, but i probably got drawn into the poor (dirty) ones... I met a really cool girl (fellow 18 yr old, i'm not robbing the cradle) from Washington because of one...
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
No one will miss him; he is the only person that I hate and have only met online.

Zag, if anything, you have been a little lenient. I know it wasn't stated that you couldn't make multiple accounts, but it is defiantly an understood rule and a part of human decency. Having decency was not what jugdish was about though. I think you are doing a impressive job, especially since it seems like you and Schultz are the only ones that have to cover the whole board; keep up your distinguished work.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I think you are doing a impressive job, especially since it seems like you and Schultz are the only ones that have to cover the whole board; keep up your distinguished work.

Mod me and idiots like Jizzdish won't be around long enough to make racist remarks. Wink
Vicious Wrote:Mod me and idiots like Jizzdish won't be around long enough to make racist remarks. Wink

I didn't see any of his racist remarks, but I tried my best not to read most of his garbage. It was not necessary to earn my burning hatred, but adds fuel to the fire; I'm really glad he is gone now.
Blight Wrote:No one will miss him; he is the only person that I hate and have only met online.

Zag, if anything, you have been a little lenient. I know it wasn't stated that you couldn't make multiple accounts, but it is defiantly an understood rule and a part of human decency. Having decency was not what jugdish was about though. I think you are doing a impressive job, especially since it seems like you and Schultz are the only ones that have to cover the whole board; keep up your distinguished work.

One only? Your lucky ive met a decent ammount...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I don't think I've even read a single post by him.

I guess I never will. Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:I don't think I've even read a single post by him.

I guess I never will. Wink

Meh I never saw all those hacker threats that were mentioned but he has to be one of the saddest piece of trash on this earth...

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:One only? Your lucky ive met a decent ammount...

Well, a lot of people have pissed me off, but it is almost futile to hate some one from the Internet. But then a person like jugdish comes along and redefines the rules.
Blight Wrote:Well, a lot of people have pissed me off, but it is almost futile to hate some one from the Internet. But then a person like jugdish comes along and redefines the rules.

The reason I do hate so many on the internet is they are every bit as ignorant as the clowns I know in real life. Damn ignorant bastards...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Blight Wrote:Well, a lot of people have pissed me off, but it is almost futile to hate some one from the Internet. But then a person like jugdish comes along and redefines the rules.

I'm terribly sorry if I do that.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I'm terribly sorry if I do that.

What are you saying sorry for?

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

:confused: Dude, I actually like you. If I didn't you would think I was a giant ass, because, well I can be an ass when I don?t like someone. You bug me sometimes but far less than some people, and you are non-malicious.

I just don?t baby you because I want you to learn stuff for yourself. You give up most times before you even begin because you focus on what the outcome cloud be. The thing you most need to learn is that it is not the out come of a struggle that is most important, it is the decision to struggle in the first place that matters. You only truly lose when you refuse to stand up for yourself and what you believe in. That is the only part that I don?t like about you, you don?t stand up for yourself and your self-confidence is nearly non-existent.

As a final word the next time you think someone may not like you, and you get ready to post it, don?t! Stop caring what people think of you so much and a lot of problem.
*smacks Ryo for saying sorry again*
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Vicious Wrote:Mod me and idiots like Jizzdish won't be around long enough to make racist remarks. Wink

Seconded!

In other news (that's my segue statement of the week, you like?)... I'm pretty sure we can count on jugdish coming back in some way, shape, or form via whatever means necessary... even if just for a stupid post or two here and there. Luckily, we'll be able to recognize him instantly by his complete lack of ability to convey thoughts via the typed word.

That, and he'll likely claim another death in the family via Cancer... and I'm guessing he'll be a "spaceship engineer" or a "supermodel" next time.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
wow ive missed alot and cant be asked to backtrack it...

i just like to add what a LOSER!!!
im sure i would have hated you Jugdish
if only i was here to read your posts and actually gave a damn Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/