Happy Thanksgiving
Wanted to wish everyone here a happy thanksgiving even if it is a little late. Hope you

have fun on your thanksgiving breaks.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Wanted to wish everyone here a happy thanksgiving even if it is a little late. Hope you

have fun on your thanksgiving breaks.

I have I just wish it was longer Sad
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
THere's already a thread with the EXACT same title that's still on the FIRST page.

That, and you're still doing the hard return thing. Just type your sentences normally like everyone else. YOu don't have to do a hard return at the end of the white space. The text wraps on it's own.
kakomu Wrote:THere's already a thread with the EXACT same title that's still on the FIRST page.

That, and you're still doing the hard return thing. Just type your sentences normally like everyone else. YOu don't have to do a hard return at the end of the white space. The text wraps on it's own.

Sorry, but I think it looks neater double spaced.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Sorry, but I think it looks neater double spaced.

neat as in cool? Or neat as in organized? Because it's neither.
kakomu Wrote:neat as in cool? Or neat as in organized? Because it's neither.

neat as in organized and not bunched together.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:neat as in organized and not bunched together.

Sorry dude but its more annoying than anything else. Just being honest...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Sorry dude but its more annoying than anything else. Just being honest...

Well honestty is the best policy. I should know honesty at all costs. That has caused me

some problems.
might i add...it dont bother me Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I can't see the diffrence. Write which ever way you like (as long as it is understandable).
-Kanon!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Thanksgiving CloudZero 19 6,409 11-27-2004, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Ryo of Inferno
  Happy Thanksgiving Everybody chrismadd 7 3,551 11-30-2003, 05:01 PM
Last Post: kakomu