Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanted to wish everyone here a happy thanksgiving even if it is a little late. Hope you

have fun on your thanksgiving breaks.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Wanted to wish everyone here a happy thanksgiving even if it is a little late. Hope you

have fun on your thanksgiving breaks.

I have I just wish it was longer Sad
THere's already a thread with the EXACT same title that's still on the FIRST page.

That, and you're still doing the hard return thing. Just type your sentences normally like everyone else. YOu don't have to do a hard return at the end of the white space. The text wraps on it's own.
kakomu Wrote:THere's already a thread with the EXACT same title that's still on the FIRST page.

That, and you're still doing the hard return thing. Just type your sentences normally like everyone else. YOu don't have to do a hard return at the end of the white space. The text wraps on it's own.

Sorry, but I think it looks neater double spaced.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Sorry, but I think it looks neater double spaced.

neat as in cool? Or neat as in organized? Because it's neither.
kakomu Wrote:neat as in cool? Or neat as in organized? Because it's neither.

neat as in organized and not bunched together.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:neat as in organized and not bunched together.

Sorry dude but its more annoying than anything else. Just being honest...
Puppet Master Wrote:Sorry dude but its more annoying than anything else. Just being honest...

Well honestty is the best policy. I should know honesty at all costs. That has caused me

some problems.
might i add...it dont bother me Big Grin
I can't see the diffrence. Write which ever way you like (as long as it is understandable).