Happy Thanksgiving
Hi. I just want to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE. Big Grin
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all have nice dinners with you friends and family, unless your family is like mine. In which case I hope dinner is as painless as possible and filled with just the right amount of alcohol.
Ditto to you all you American lot Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
my brother's an asshole, o and happy thanksgiving
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Ah, the spirtit of togetherness.
WandererX12 Wrote:Ah, the spirtit of togetherness.
All for One, One for All!
"We know who we are, but not what we may be" - William Shakespeare

HK List:

http://www.import-anime.com/user_dvd.php...er_id=3991
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here but I hope you all have a happy day! Smile

Homeless Joe Wrote:my brother's an asshole, o and happy thanksgiving

I've been meaning to ask you how he's doing. He hasn't been around lately, I hope he's okay.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Happy Turkey Day Big Grin
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I've been meaning to ask you how he's doing. He hasn't been around lately, I hope he's okay.
o he's alright, but i was actually talking about my other brother, they're both assholes though
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
today was different...I don't like strangers, & of course I knew no one there...see it was just my father's side, & almost everyone there was his cousins & their kids...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:today was different...I don't like strangers, & of course I knew no one there...see it was just my father's side, & almost everyone there was his cousins & their kids...

That sucks..Sounds like your like me because I really don't know many people in my own family lol...Guess we don't come from what you would call extremely 'close' families...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
happy happy thanksgiving,
we don't really celebrate it, but what the heck.
The entire time there I met 2 people I might have been able to hold a nice conversation little, one of which isn't part of the family. I figure I could hold a conversation with her because she's a gamer -_-
the draw backs: she was wearing a shirt talking about give yourself to Jesus....backwater religous people aren't usually cool -_-

But she seems the type that could get into alternitive things & she talked kinda slowish; I like to hear slow people talk Tongue

Anyways, I'm off to continuum with my bud. Peace Out All.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
helen keller south park episode is so funy watching it now.
hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day. i had to work today there was no point we were so dead ! damn company there is no reason to be open even walmart was closed.

when will they learn??

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Puppet Master Wrote:That sucks..Sounds like your like me because I really don't know many people in my own family lol...Guess we don't come from what you would call extremely 'close' families...

i be like you and Batz...i hardly talk to any o my relatives they are mainly all complete t*ssers who will just backstab you coz they are jelous if you be more "successful" than they. OMG like asain soc/culture is soooo fricken lame.

im always seen as the "dark" sheep or should that be white one. ie the one that has become very "different" Rolleyes all the cousin that are my age are all wannabe pricks and im the exact opposite and thus their parents think im strange...Go Figure
but they also say you are "good" coz yo get good grade and are doin a masters though secretly wanna see me fail coz there siblings are dumbass's and they dont like seeing others goin ahead

all in all 80% if not more of my relatives suck ass
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Thanksgiving Ryo of Inferno 9 3,856 12-15-2004, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Black Howling