MAC Shipment!
Received MAC shipment today, ALOT of request items are in, and alot of other new releases

Check it out and get your requests before they run out.
Anyone else wondering why ZoE is *new* and in japanese when the R1's have been released for quite a long time? :confused:
Crap! Still no Tekkaman Blade! >.<! And crap! I'd buy the Zone of the Enders boxset once it's in English. JJ, will you be getting ZoE in an FX shipment with English dialog?
Any news on Ayashi No Ceres? Is it at customs?
[Image: 3685z]
angelic Layer ?

any news on that title?

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
hmm no Dragonball part 4
maybe itll pop up next time!!
A matter of Life and Death You Try to Fight For Breath I Snatch Your Heart With A Slice Through Your Chest Who's The Best???
I *think* it was bumperboy that has a drabonball part 4 set on his trade list. One of the people from the europe area anyways. May wanna check with them.
I sent my order in but I'm with the others if that zone of enders is english dubbed I'd like to add it to my order. Let me know and I'll send the extra to cover it. Thanks
*sniffle sniffle* what about *sniffle* tenjou tenge and neon genesis evangelion? Sad
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
I am a little disappointed that Tekkaman Blade wasn't included in the shipment. Many of us have been requesting it for quite some time now.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
woodson Wrote:I sent my order in but I'm with the others if that zone of enders is english dubbed I'd like to add it to my order. Let me know and I'll send the extra to cover it. Thanks

It is not dubbed, only subbed in english. youll have to wait till the PERFECT set comes out. this set is the complete set which means jap dubb and eng. subb. and its the whole set.
-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Thanks L. E.
All those other requests were also ordered, they were not shipped with this order, I might get it later or with next order.
shoomp, gracias
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
JJand Schultz you guys aare the best, thank u for the new stuff, now i'm so happy Big Grin

Congratulations

BondRS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MAC shipment! JunkieJoe 15 7,461 06-05-2005, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Sailorstar
  New MAC shipment to the rescue! JunkieJoe 16 11,401 04-08-2005, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Krakhed01
  MAC shipment! JunkieJoe 18 12,584 03-21-2005, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Robojack
  Another MAC shipment JunkieJoe 3 4,137 12-28-2004, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Last Exile