MAC shipment!
Its been a while since there has been a stock update, as mentioned in earlier news post, FX is having issues and MAC was on chinese new year holiday, MAC is finally shipping, so I got a bunch of new titles in!

Some worth mentioning are Dragon Ball GT Part 2, YuGioH Part 2 and also a few of the former popular FX titles I have started to get MAC versions off.

Enjoy!
Have the got their shit together again? Are they faster in shipping than they used to be? It hasn't been long since fx's problems and you already got replacements. Way to go Big Grin
by faster you mean "producing" ? because some of those sets were already in the making/already out before the FX thing happened
Finally, Yu Gi Oh TV Perfect Collection Part 2. My little brother been waiting forever on this release. By the way, it's only 3 disc? And what's with the eps count. Eps 150-179? Is that correct?
Um, what don't you understand about that many eps on 3 discs...?

I wonder if these are all crappy dvd-5's. :confused: Guess we'll have to wait for reviews to come in unless JJ was an answer.
Hi....

How's the FX issues going? Will there be anymore FX shipments? FX is the best!
Cidien Wrote:Um, what don't you understand about that many eps on 3 discs...?

I wonder if these are all crappy dvd-5's. :confused: Guess we'll have to wait for reviews to come in unless JJ was an answer.

Since set one contain eps 1 - 52, shouldn't set two contain eps 53 and up? On the info page, it said eps 150 - 179. What happened to the 98 eps in between?
Thought the first box had more eps maybe or something. HK companies are wierd like that. Didn't care enough to go look, I think yu gi oh is one of the most retarded pieces of animation i've ever seen.
Cidien Wrote:Thought the first box had more eps maybe or something. HK companies are wierd like that. Didn't care enough to go look, I think yu gi oh is one of the most retarded pieces of animation i've ever seen.
You Know i see ur point but i disagree Yugioh teaches good morals about having faith and when all is against you,you can turn it around. i hated it a first but watching it just gives you a new way to look at things. Im addicted to watching it and im 21.
Y1134 Wrote:You Know i see ur point but i disagree Yugioh teaches good morals about having faith and when all is against you,you can turn it around. i hated it a first but watching it just gives you a new way to look at things. Im addicted to watching it and im 21.

Rolleyes Right drawing a stupid card teaches alot about faith...*Sigh* I really don't understand where that logic comes from and I am probally not the only one. An anime based around cards that runs for 200+ episodes is really over kill...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Yeah, if I wanted to teach morals to kids, I'd rather show Doraemon, NOT Yugioh.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
i see what u mean by that. Im Just a kid a heart.
Please teach the method of registration in the Web site though it
registered in the forum.
I cannot buy it though I want to buy DVD.
Just click on the very top where it says "Join" that allows you to register for the main site.. also http://www.import-anime.com/register.php
Haven't seen an update for about a month...no MAC releases at all JJ? Any news on FX's situation?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MAC shipment! JunkieJoe 15 7,592 06-05-2005, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Sailorstar
  New MAC shipment to the rescue! JunkieJoe 16 11,517 04-08-2005, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Krakhed01
  Another MAC shipment JunkieJoe 3 4,172 12-28-2004, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  New MAC shipment! JunkieJoe 2 3,274 12-22-2004, 03:42 PM
Last Post: BondRS
  New MAC Shipment! JunkieJoe 3 2,749 11-29-2004, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Last Exile