Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio
True_Believer Wrote:and how did you know i was from rance Andromeda18_??? Big Grin

Well, your name's Michele and like i said before that's a French name. I also suspected you lived in Europe because you mentioned Madrid. I'm from Portugal, we don't live very far away from each other. Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Yes,it has been about a week sence I started takeing them..and to my surprise I am feeling much better..Thank you to all that have been such a big help to me..Especially you Rav.. Wink
Always,Sweet_Marie
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
Thanks again guys for your kind words of help, you have some good points Atomic Orgasm, oooh that names abit naughty, you sound like quite the ladies man Wink hehehe
and yeah i do need to do something to stop my brain overanalysing, i cant even sleep properly at night because im always just thinking and never slowing down, i hate being dpressed. and lol Andromeda18_ you be quite the intiutive one, yay your in Portugal very nice place been there once about 3 years ago Big Grin
an its nice that those pills are working Sweet_Marie Big Grin hope you get better..thanks again to all those that tried to help me Big Grin
True_Believer Wrote:and lol Andromeda18_ you be quite the intiutive one, yay your in Portugal very nice place been there once about 3 years ago Big Grin

If you ever come here again tell me something and we'll meet in person. Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Sweet_Marie Wrote:Thank you to all that have been such a big help to me..Especially you Rav

no probs...all i did was help
its not like i gave you a kidney or anything Wink :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/