The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Food - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Food (/thread-4293.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Food - Last Exile - 11-10-2004

From the creator that brought you Sleep comes the topic Food.

Well Well,
Seeing that you all responded so well to the Sleep topic I now bring you Food. Well not really food but a topic on it. God im hungry. Well since im bored and there aren?t any topics I can post in right now im creating this one. I like food and food likes to be eaten by me. What kind of food are you into? Do you eat this so called food?

My answer:

I do eat food but usually only when im hungry. It?s sad I know but this damn stomach just wont stop being hungry. My favorite kind of food is Italian food (pizza, pasta, lasagna) there is nothing better then that stuff. Im ordering a pizza tonight, im so hungry.

-LE

Food - babyeater0 - 11-10-2004

I love mexican food! MMMMMM chimi changas and nachos....

Food - Ngckld - 11-10-2004

I love Greek food maybe because I am Greek but anyways it is the best.

Food - -spike- - 11-10-2004

I love any food that is spicy. Nothing better.

Food - multipak - 11-10-2004

Last Exile Wrote:Seeing that you all responded so well to the Sleep topic I now bring you Food.
Last Exile, sleeping, eating????. What?s next?
Let me guess. You covered 2 of 3 primary animal instincts. The third one is sex. That ought to be interesting.

As for eating, I wish there is one pill that contains all the nutrients and calories so that all I have to do is swallow it. I am tired of having to spend time trying to put together a meal 3 times a day (especially on a trip).

Food - Zagatto - 11-10-2004

MMmmmm.... FOOOODDD

I love to eat. Don't have any particular favourites.
Give me any good mexican food made with shredded beef or some huevos rancheros.
I'll settle right in for a spicy Thai dish.
Serve me some lasagna and I'm in heaven.
A nice fallafal plate is always welcome on my table.
Borscht happens in the best of places.
Show a steak a picture of flame and serve it up to me.
Do you know sushi like I know sushi?

MMMMmmmmm food food food food food food food food food....

Food - Nina182B - 11-11-2004

I love food, especially snacks.. it's a shame that I have a small stomach though. I would love to be able to eat more but I physically can't expand my tummy Sad Sushi would be my all time favorite meal.

Food - Ka-Talliya - 11-11-2004

CURRY!!!!
I rank it #1 right next to Cheesecake!!!
Not with it, of course, but OMG!!! I LOVE CURRY!!
Big Grin Big Grin Smile Big Grin

Food - Sweet_Marie - 11-11-2004

The kind of food that I like is well, Vegetarian & Non-Dairy.Mmm,tasty lets try some spanich one of my favorites.Though in my family I am pretty much the only one that can say that.Then there is rice cream moon pie,delish.I also like Spanish rice & Chinese vegetable fried rice.and my favorite drink with the meal would have to be sweet tea.Now you know what I like on my plate.^_^ YUMMY!!!

Food - Zagatto - 11-11-2004

MMmmm... steamed spinach with a touch of vinegar sprinkled across it.
Curry!!! not Tim Curry but the food (although I like him too).
And don't even get me started on snacks... I am the king of snacks... I just discovered the super special "Decorer" style Pocky... and I thought the standard Pocky was good stuff... these are almost worth ending a friendship over.

Food - Sweet_Marie - 11-11-2004

MmmmMM, Yeah!! I like the Chocolate & Almond pocky..Also,I forgot to list Marzipan.

Food - Last Exile - 11-11-2004

Curry from the middle east is the best.

mix it with fruits and nuts and the spices peak and the curry gets spicer or sweeter. its awesome and it takes like 5 days to make its a real special dish a family recipe from my uncle he is from abu daubi (spelled wrong) its from his mom its so fucking great.

-LE

Food - Andromeda18_ - 11-12-2004

I love eating and I'm just like you Last Exile I'm always hungry. I'm crazy about Chinese and Japanese food. Give me sushi and you'll get me to do just about anything! I also like Italian food quite much (mostly pasta). When I eat at home I don't eat any meat and I eat lot's of vegetables and fruit so I suppose I'm vegetarian in a way.
I'm not much into sweet things like cakes but I do love Cheesecake!

Food - vegeta76 - 11-12-2004

<snipsnipsnip>

Food - Andromeda18_ - 11-12-2004

vegeta76 Wrote:with my dad being japanese and my mom being a whole mix of things, (my grandmas german and my grandpa is scottish) i have tried many differnent types of food.

That's cool! Your heritage must be really rich!