Another Nut Job..
do you know whos fault it is people ? President Bush relaly he makes people crazy just look at this person...

-LE

Attached Files
.jpg   3drealms21.jpg (Size: 110.41 KB / Downloads: 13)
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
he needs to relieve his crazziness and go and read BERSERK!!!

"Nurse"
"two CC of Berserk stat"
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
i still havent seen that anime title.
only played the game on the DC

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
WOW this topic changed a lot lol
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Ya! Blame Bush! Nobody else I can think of blaming at the moment. Wait, how about people taking responsibility for themselves? Psh, democrats havn't done that in decades.
Cidien Wrote:Well just skimmed what you wrote and there's really too much crap in there to really waste my time to comment. I doubt even most democrats on these boards would agree with a lot of that. The only people that didn't go with us into Iraq were people who had motives to stay out of it.... now i'm commenting on what you wrote, bah. Go reread the political posts, this is just stupid.

Every time you post something like this I tell myself not to waste any more time on your tunnelvision but then you go make some baseless claims like the right to go to war or protestors are selfish and I just have to respond. You start these discussions but are afraid to finish them, fine but stop making those claims and taking threads OT with those controversial claims. Just like your Fallujah thread now is waiting to go off. Glorifying war and all. Those threads you make don't have alot of impact because they come from you. If you would have included the story thats really on the news now about US soldiers shooting wounded soldiers (on camera :eek: ) you might have had some credibility but you are so one sided with the most selective memory its frightning.

Edit: way to go with insulting about a billion muslims there. You should use some tact when expressing your opinions. I do know what your talking about and know there are also many passages promoting peace and harmony. Its one of the most widely interpretable books in the world. You have a right to your opinion but with subjects like this its wise to clearly state that its your opinion. A well known columnist and filmmaker from my country was assasinated in the middle of the street on broad daylight last week by extremist muslims for saying controversial things like you are doing know(ie: sick, twisted religion). They have no humour about religion and get easily offended by what you say. Its safe to say it on boards but watch out with that opinion in real life.
Cidien Wrote:By the way, I was not correct however long ago when I said the terrorists were twisting the words of the qoran or however people like to spell it. I've been reading it lately, what a F'd up relgion. Their relgion isn't hardly a religion. It's a political philosophy was "Allah" built around it, rather than a political philosophy built around Allah. They basically just threw Allah in there to make thier political philosophies sound ligitimate and to protect them from attacks while gaining to new members willing to die for Allah. It actually states plainly they should attack and kill all non-muslims. Sick, twisted religion.

You're a fuckin' idiot. You read one passage somewhere and now you think you have the whole religion figured out. You know nothing about Islam, so don't sit here and try to lecture anyone about it. You're just as ignorant about the religion as those idiots on TV chopping peoples heads off. I really hate to get into political and religious threads, but I will not stand idly by and let you make up shit about my religion. I'm beginning to think you probably did alot of that in the political threads as well which is why there are so many people on here that are tired of your political tirades.

Elcoholic, not many people have humor when it comes to their religion, especially when people are spouting blasphemous nonsense like doofus here is. It may get him killed in Iraq, but it will get him an ass beating pretty much anywhere else in the world.
Puppet Master Wrote:WOW this topic changed a lot lol

you could say the topic has gone
BERSERK

Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
OK... this thread has changed course into nasty territory.
I don't want to hear any more negative view points on any religions.
Unless you've studied theology for more than 20 years, I don't want to see any new posts talking about religion.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.