Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Another Nut Job..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A man set himself afire Monday just outside a White House gate and repeatedly yelled "Allah Allah" as a Secret Service officer held him facedown on the sidewalk.

Alan Etter, spokesman for the District of Columbia Fire and Emergency Medical Services, said the man suffered burns to about 30 percent of his body.

WTF is with people lately!?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=...an_on_fire - Entire Story
What a douche. But I know what you mean by ?WTF is with people lately.? Like a week ago some guy got charged with having sex with his 21 day old daughter!!!! I mean WFT!!!! He should just have his testicles ripped off or something! :mad:
Blight Wrote:What a douche. But I know what you mean by ?WTF is with people lately.? Like a week ago some guy got charged with having sex with his 21 day old daughter!!!! I mean WFT!!!! He should just have his testicles ripped off or something! :mad:

Your kidding! WTF is this damn world coming to. Is there anyone with any sanity left?
Blight Wrote:What a douche. But I know what you mean by ?WTF is with people lately.? Like a week ago some guy got charged with having sex with his 21 day old daughter!!!! I mean WFT!!!! He should just have his testicles ripped off or something! :mad:
Thats fucking nasty. People are screwed up.
-spike- Wrote:Thats fucking nasty. People are screwed up.

You got that right...
Unfortunately I?m not kidding. I was off by a day however. Here?s the full story.
http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp?S...v=8H3xSpdR
Blight Wrote:Unfortunately I?m not kidding. I was off by a day however. Here?s the full story.
http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp?S...v=8H3xSpdR

DAMN its worse than I thought...21 Day I thought it said year..Someone PLEASE ELIMINATE that sick bastard
Puppet Master Wrote:Your kidding! WTF is this damn world coming to. Is there anyone with any sanity left?

Come join the Republicans. We may be quiet for the most part, but we're quite sane. Cool
hey peeps.
just thought i would add my two cents:
THAT IS REALLY FUCKING DISGUSTING.
WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS???
THE WORST PART IS THAT I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THIS SHIT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE.. JESUS!!!

sorry for ranting.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
vegeta76 Wrote:hey peeps.
just thought i would add my two cents:
THAT IS REALLY FUCKING DISGUSTING.
WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS???
THE WORST PART IS THAT I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THIS SHIT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE.. JESUS!!!

sorry for ranting....

Monks set themself on fire in protest of the Vietnam war.

See RATM album #1 for a picture.
i was talking about the second story... the first one i can believe but the second.... *shivers* Sad
kakomu Wrote:Monks set themself on fire in protest of the Vietnam war.

See RATM album #1 for a picture.

Monks are peace loving if I remember right they cannot stand war...Am I correct?

BTW Cidien I doubt any politicans are sane :eek:
I said join the republicans. Not be a republican politician. =P While I have MUCH more respect for most republican politicians over democrats I don't think there are very many who are really normal sane people. =P

And about the monks burning themselves in protest in the war... eh... few less idiots in the world. We had every right to fight in Vietnam and the president pretending he was a general along with every citizen openly protesting the war lost us the war. Both the president and the protesters should be ashamed of themselves. Selfish bastards. Now, tell me what we had to gain by trying to help the South Vietnamese? There isn't any oil in vietnam!!
I heard on the news this morning that someone jumped the damn fence and was stopped on the Whitehouse lawn yesterday as well. Crazy Mo Fo's.

PS. I wasn't trying to hijack the thread, I was just reminded of that sick shit and had to say something about it.
Cidien Wrote:I said join the republicans. Not be a republican politician. =P While I have MUCH more respect for most republican politicians over democrats I don't think there are very many who are really normal sane people. =P

And about the monks burning themselves in protest in the war... eh... few less idiots in the world. We had every right to fight in Vietnam and the president pretending he was a general along with every citizen openly protesting the war lost us the war. Both the president and the protesters should be ashamed of themselves. Selfish bastards. Now, tell me what we had to gain by trying to help the South Vietnamese? There isn't any oil in vietnam!!

I'd love to start another one of these discussions but lets just say you have a very unique way of looking at international politics and the 'rights' the US has that other countries don't. And calling people who try to fight for what they believe in by protesting selfish is beyond me. You live in a free country. Respect the people who earned you the right to protest.

You tell me what you had to gain and then end it with admitting you didn't gain anything in the end. You just lost. There are many people who wished you had learned something from Vietnam.

I'm sorry for going OT with Cid but his war propaganda makes my blood boil.
Pages: 1 2 3