Poll: Who is your Favorite Character ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
20.69%
12 20.69%
Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)
5.17%
3 5.17%
Alucard (Hellsing)
13.79%
8 13.79%
Claus Valca (Last Exile)
3.45%
2 3.45%
Amon (Witch Hunter Robin)
5.17%
3 5.17%
Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
18.97%
11 18.97%
Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star)
17.24%
10 17.24%
Justy Ueki Tylor (Irresponsible Captain Tylor)
3.45%
2 3.45%
Ayato Kamina (Rahxephon)
1.72%
1 1.72%
Haruko Haruhara (FLCL)
10.34%
6 10.34%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anime Awards #4
Did you Vote ?

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:Did you Vote ?

-LE

if ur askin me, yes i did, i voted for spike, vash, and gene. Big Grin
Cool,
also i was asking if everyone else did.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Blight Wrote:Ugh, unfortunately I must disagree. I hate Pokemon but it is anime just the same as Yugioh is. I hate both as much as you can hate something but unfortunately they are anime.

No way, Yugi-oh is waaaaayyyy cooler than Pokemon. Well, at least the Japanese version

is. I mean in the English version they took so much away until it was a crappy show about

cards. If you don't believe me then read the manga. In the Japanese version Tea is in

love with Yami Yugi, Kaiba actually tries to kill Yugi and his friends. Yugi's Gramps is an

insane old man. Yet they took all this out and only Seto Kaiba is closest to his original

state. Yugi-oh is a good anime as long as you don't watch the english version that is now

crap. Oh and I voted for Alucard.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:No way, Yugi-oh is waaaaayyyy cooler than Pokemon. Well, at least the Japanese version

is. I mean in the English version they took so much away until it was a crappy show about

cards. If you don't believe me then read the manga. In the Japanese version Tea is in

love with Yami Yugi, Kaiba actually tries to kill Yugi and his friends. Yugi's Gramps is an

insane old man. Yet they took all this out and only Seto Kaiba is closest to his original

state. Yugi-oh is a good anime as long as you don't watch the english version that is now

I knew it! :eek: Yu-Gi-Oh rules! But if what you say is true then Yu-Gi-Oh is even better!
-Kanon!!
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:No way, Yugi-oh is waaaaayyyy cooler than Pokemon. Well, at least the Japanese version

I admit that the manga is far superior to the show, but I still don't like it. The only reason I have even had contact with the manga is through shonen jump. Used to, I would read it if I got real board but, I haven't read it in like a year so I don't even know where the story is right now. Now I mostly buy Graphic novels any way; Bleach is awesome, you should check it out.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
How can anyone say Pokemon ISNT anime? That's just stupid. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't anime, it was made for a Japanese audience in Japan, what more do you want?
gubi-gubi Wrote:How can anyone say Pokemon ISNT anime? That's just stupid. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't anime, it was made for a Japanese audience in Japan, what more do you want?

Yeah I got negative feed back when I said the same thing. That is why I'm glad the system is gone because people abused it. You can't just rule out it being anime cause it isn't your cup of tea.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anime Awards #4 Last Exile 0 824 11-10-2004, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Last Exile