Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime Awards #4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yoda,

Well its been a while since i have done an anime awards and i think its time to start #4. this weeks/months vote is for favorite character. so below is the list of characters to choose from after looking them over vote on the Poll.

1. Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

2. Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

3. Alucard (Hellsing)

4. Claus Valca (Last Exile)

5. Amon (Witch Hunter Robin)

6. Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

7. Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star)

8. Justy Ueki Tylor (Irresponsible Captain Tylor)

9. Ayato Kamina (Rahxephon)

10. Haruko Haruhara (FLCL)

I know i left out so many characters theat you all like but these are top Favs from alot of people i know so thats is why i put these up if there was an option to put up 50 options i would of done that.

So Vote And dont get Mad over the options.

-LE
Just outta the ones you put it was a hard call...
I think it would be hard to pick between Vash and Wolfwood because even though he isn't the main character and he does get killed before the end of the series Wolfwood is almost more popular then Vash was
I agree, Wolfwood rocks. Cool
i set it up so you cna vote for more then one character, i couldnt choose just one.

-LE
I protest in the name of Kuwabara!
I had to vote for Alucard, just love Hellsing, just a shame Edward from Cowboy Bebop is'nt on the list or would have voted for him/her
Ed is a girl.
i would of added her but i already had 2 CB characters on the list. im so pissed you cant choose more names for the poll.

-LE
Blight Wrote:I protest in the name of Kuwabara!

'Im Kazuma Kuwabara and I have a sword!' LMFAO He is classic because hes so stupid...His English Dub voice is so goofy but it truly fits...
sk1nd0g Wrote:I had to vote for Alucard, just love Hellsing, just a shame Edward from Cowboy Bebop is'nt on the list or would have voted for him/her
Why did they end Hellsing after 13 episodes, I feel like they could've elaborated MUCH more??? Does anybody know if they will come out with another Hellsing anime, and does anybody know if they'll come out with some video games based of the "anime' version of Hellsing featuring Alucard, not "Van Helsing"???
Gene Starwind

Umm,Yeah!! I like I like, hehe....^_^

And,the fact that Outlaw Star is when I started to really have an interest in anime..
OutLaw Star was my first HK set.
i got over charged it costed 40$ +8 for shipping at the time too i though it was the R1 set. got it from a site that is no longer out there http://www.anime88.com shame they had good prices on r1 movies they sold whole sale dvds.

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:OutLaw Star was my first HK set.
i got over charged it costed 40$ +8 for shipping at the time too i though it was the R1 set. got it from a site that is no longer out there http://www.anime88.com shame they had good prices on r1 movies they sold whole sale dvds.

-LE

Damn sorry to hear you got ripped like that....I would be pissed personally at that price
Last Exile Wrote:OutLaw Star was my first HK set.

-LE

I am sorry to hear that Sad .but I at least hope that you have had enough good future buys to make up for your sad/bad past buys. Smile Wink
I think that all of us got ripped off when we first started buying R1 and HKs mine was done by an E-Bay seller ended up paying 38$ plus shipping for Escaflowne which was my first anime HK. Sites like Import-anime and other like it are godsend for anime fans
Pages: 1 2 3