Poll: Who is your Favorite Character ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
20.69%
12 20.69%
Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)
5.17%
3 5.17%
Alucard (Hellsing)
13.79%
8 13.79%
Claus Valca (Last Exile)
3.45%
2 3.45%
Amon (Witch Hunter Robin)
5.17%
3 5.17%
Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
18.97%
11 18.97%
Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star)
17.24%
10 17.24%
Justy Ueki Tylor (Irresponsible Captain Tylor)
3.45%
2 3.45%
Ayato Kamina (Rahxephon)
1.72%
1 1.72%
Haruko Haruhara (FLCL)
10.34%
6 10.34%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anime Awards #4
Mantis421 Wrote:I think that all of us got ripped off when we first started buying R1 and HKs mine was done by an E-Bay seller ended up paying 38$ plus shipping for Escaflowne which was my first anime HK. Sites like Import-anime and other like it are godsend for anime fans

Actually i was quite lucky, the first time i bought an Hk was off of an amazon merchant. It was the cowboy bebop set and the guy i bought it from was nice enough to explain imports to me and i payed less for the set then if i had bought it from here. Whick makes me very happy because i have never gotten ripped (probably due to the fact that i have never trusted ebay enough to use it.)
babyeater0 Wrote:Actually i was quite lucky, the first time i bought an Hk was off of an amazon merchant. It was the cowboy bebop set and the guy i bought it from was nice enough to explain imports to me and i payed less for the set then if i had bought it from here. Whick makes me very happy because i have never gotten ripped (probably due to the fact that i have never trusted ebay enough to use it.)

lol...Ive never really felt ripped off gotten quite a few decent deals off E-Bay...Heres the only one still up...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...6317498511
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
guitarshredder Wrote:Why did they end Hellsing after 13 episodes, I feel like they could've elaborated MUCH more???

That's because the manga wasn't finish when they made the anime. If you do a little searching on a sequel to it you find out that they'll probably make one a while from now. Too bad though. But where the hell is Ash Ketchum :p
He he... who needs a signature when you got such a cute ass kitty avatar.

I think I'll call him McGuffin
eek a hard call hmmmmmmm

id say none of emmm
mWahahaahahaa

go GATSU Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
ArkaidR Wrote:That's because the manga wasn't finish when they made the anime. If you do a little searching on a sequel to it you find out that they'll probably make one a while from now. Too bad though. But where the hell is Ash Ketchum :p

Off the poll where he belongs...Now please NEVER MENTION THAT NAME AGAIN! LOL

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Yeah poke'mon isnt anime its dialog with moving mouths.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Ugh, unfortunately I must disagree. I hate Pokemon but it is anime just the same as Yugioh is. I hate both as much as you can hate something but unfortunately they are anime.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
they come from japan but they arent anime like REAL anime they are crap shows that go nowhere every episode that is why there are so many of them. its just a cartoon to me and a crappy one at that.

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
What do you consider real anime? :confused:
Cowboy Bebop, titles with real stories, animation not just dialog and no movement and collecting. seriously when ash retires where is he going to get money poke bages and little animals that can only say there own name isnt going to get him shit maybe he can eat a few of them. but its not real anime just cause its made in japan doesnt make it real anime, its just a shitty cartoon your sticking up for, grow up. if your opinion is that all cartoons made in japan is anime then i guess most of the new disney films are anime cause they were made there the coloring was that is.

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:Cowboy Bebop, titles with real stories, animation not just dialog and no movement and collecting. seriously when ash retires where is he going to get money poke bages and little animals that can only say there own name isnt going to get him shit maybe he can eat a few of them. but its not real anime just cause its made in japan doesnt make it real anime, its just a shitty cartoon your sticking up for, grow up. if your opinion is that all cartoons made in japan is anime then i guess most of the new disney films are anime cause they were made there the coloring was that is.

-LE

What the hell is your problem! I'm just saying that all animation from Japan is anime not because it has anything to do with what a foreigner labels it but because it comes from Japan; our opinions have no bearing on what it really is. Even if you take concept in to what you call anime you would have to consider it because no U.S. writers would come up with that flat show. I indisputably hate Pokemon; did I not make that clear enough? Cartoons have been colored in Korea and other foreign countries for a long time so I don?t know what you?re getting at there. You want to tell me to grow up, well I tell you to get a life and stop overanalyzing every thing someone says. I have no quarrel over you disagreeing with me but you pissed me off when you just made shit up and insulted me. You need to take some of the caffeine out of your diet dude and calm down.
Pokemon does have way too many episoides and it's the same exact crap over and over again...WOW a little fricken rat that says its own name...I myself realize it's anime as well but I still look at it as a failure anime...How it got popular is my question and why I even watched it as a kid confuses me...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Man who gave me a minus on my rep for saying Pokemon is an anime?!! you can disagree with me all you want but that was asinine and uncalled for. RAGHHHHHHHHH Bull Shit!!! If you thought it was wrong say so! Don't hide by demoting me anonymously!
Last Exile Wrote:Yoda,

Well its been a while since i have done an anime awards and i think its time to start #4. this weeks/months vote is for favorite character. so below is the list of characters to choose from after looking them over vote on the Poll.

1. Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

2. Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

3. Alucard (Hellsing)

4. Claus Valca (Last Exile)

5. Amon (Witch Hunter Robin)

6. Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

7. Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star)

8. Justy Ueki Tylor (Irresponsible Captain Tylor)

9. Ayato Kamina (Rahxephon)

10. Haruko Haruhara (FLCL)

I know i left out so many characters theat you all like but these are top Favs from alot of people i know so thats is why i put these up if there was an option to put up 50 options i would of done that.

So Vote And dont get Mad over the options.

-LE

It may just be me but I can think of a hell of alot cooler characters than those. However I have not seen all the animes so I am only really talking about a few. I haven't seen Last Exile, Rahxephon, Justy Ueki Tylor, Witch Hunter Robin or Cowboy Bebop but everything else sucked. I just mean that there are much cooler characters like Guyver 03, Vampire Hunter D etc...But thats just my opinion. In anycase from what I know I would say that out of all of them Gene Starwind is the coolest but again I haven't seen them all so don't take my word for it.
-Kanon!!
3 main characters from 3 of my favorite anime are up there, yay!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anime Awards #4 Last Exile 0 824 11-10-2004, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Last Exile