Outlaw Star
I just ordered outlaw star and even though I just ordered it I wanted to know if it is any good?
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
dude its SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
i bought the hk set a long time ago. loved the series watched the spin off show Angel links as well it was ok but not as good as outlaw star. the series is a fun and easy watch so its easy to sit down and watch a whole slew of episodes. i just bought the R1 dvds during a sale i got them for only 30$ brand new it was sweet.

its a good seires you will enjoy.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:dude its SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
i bought the hk set a long time ago. loved the series watched the spin off show Angel links as well it was ok but not as good as outlaw star. the series is a fun and easy watch so its easy to sit down and watch a whole slew of episodes. i just bought the R1 dvds during a sale i got them for only 30$ brand new it was sweet.

its a good seires you will enjoy.

-LE

I will take your word on it. Thanks for the info.

yep yep
and if animenation has another 50% off sale again ill let the forum know cause thats some good buying if you know what i mean. i think i might go watch the hot springs episode right now its my fav its so funny.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:yep yep
and if animenation has another 50% off sale again ill let the forum know cause thats some good buying if you know what i mean. i think i might go watch the hot springs episode right now its my fav its so funny.

-LE

It was a funny one...Gene was basically cursed LOL...Snow muhahaha
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
If you liked Trigun you most likely will like Outlaw Star
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Outlaw star is most definatley worth getting, it is one my favourite series, according to the last post, I already have outlaw star but I am getting trigun, so am I right in thinking this is also a good series
sk1nd0g Wrote:but I am getting trigun, so am I right in thinking this is also a good series

Trigun is very cool!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Trigun is very cool!

Yeah it was very good but I did not like the ending. It should have more to it.

Ngckld Wrote:Yeah it was very good but I did not like the ending. It should have more to it.

I didn't like the ending either!
"We know who we are, but not what we may be" - William Shakespeare

HK List:

http://www.import-anime.com/user_dvd.php...er_id=3991
Very good series. As stated in my MI review to correct whatever retard said the subs were crappy, the R1 set is very cheap and if you collect R1's at all you can get it very cheap.
Cidien Wrote:Very good series. As stated in my MI review to correct whatever retard said the subs were crappy, the R1 set is very cheap and if you collect R1's at all you can get it very cheap.

In the MI set I have the subs are pretty bad as stated in my review, so I would be that retard
I'm sorry but I just watched the MI set, and they were perfect.
It's alright, for half the time the subs are pretty good and then you get like, random sentences it's like boggle gone wrong.
I loved Outlaw Star!!
Still do! The characters are great and the story is definatly entertaining!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Outlaw Star hk dvd question LordMelkor 7 3,726 11-25-2004, 11:48 AM
Last Post: WandererX12
  Outlaw Star and FMP music question (SPOILERS) Sora 3 2,135 10-12-2004, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Sora
  Best Episodes #4 Outlaw Star Mantis421 17 6,908 09-02-2004, 02:07 PM
Last Post: israfel
  Anyone have problems with Outlaw Star or Berserk? -spike- 14 6,626 06-01-2004, 10:47 AM
Last Post: rav96
  MAC, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop... digitalAQUA 70 26,769 10-11-2002, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie
  Extras on the Outlaw Star FX set? Soylent Green Legend Ran 8 3,925 09-02-2002, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Soylent Green Legend Ran