Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Outlaw Star
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just ordered outlaw star and even though I just ordered it I wanted to know if it is any good?
dude its SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
i bought the hk set a long time ago. loved the series watched the spin off show Angel links as well it was ok but not as good as outlaw star. the series is a fun and easy watch so its easy to sit down and watch a whole slew of episodes. i just bought the R1 dvds during a sale i got them for only 30$ brand new it was sweet.

its a good seires you will enjoy.

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:dude its SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
i bought the hk set a long time ago. loved the series watched the spin off show Angel links as well it was ok but not as good as outlaw star. the series is a fun and easy watch so its easy to sit down and watch a whole slew of episodes. i just bought the R1 dvds during a sale i got them for only 30$ brand new it was sweet.

its a good seires you will enjoy.

-LE

I will take your word on it. Thanks for the info.
yep yep
and if animenation has another 50% off sale again ill let the forum know cause thats some good buying if you know what i mean. i think i might go watch the hot springs episode right now its my fav its so funny.

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:yep yep
and if animenation has another 50% off sale again ill let the forum know cause thats some good buying if you know what i mean. i think i might go watch the hot springs episode right now its my fav its so funny.

-LE

It was a funny one...Gene was basically cursed LOL...Snow muhahaha
If you liked Trigun you most likely will like Outlaw Star
Outlaw star is most definatley worth getting, it is one my favourite series, according to the last post, I already have outlaw star but I am getting trigun, so am I right in thinking this is also a good series
sk1nd0g Wrote:but I am getting trigun, so am I right in thinking this is also a good series

Trigun is very cool!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Trigun is very cool!

Yeah it was very good but I did not like the ending. It should have more to it.
Ngckld Wrote:Yeah it was very good but I did not like the ending. It should have more to it.

I didn't like the ending either!
Very good series. As stated in my MI review to correct whatever retard said the subs were crappy, the R1 set is very cheap and if you collect R1's at all you can get it very cheap.
Cidien Wrote:Very good series. As stated in my MI review to correct whatever retard said the subs were crappy, the R1 set is very cheap and if you collect R1's at all you can get it very cheap.

In the MI set I have the subs are pretty bad as stated in my review, so I would be that retard
I'm sorry but I just watched the MI set, and they were perfect.
It's alright, for half the time the subs are pretty good and then you get like, random sentences it's like boggle gone wrong.
I loved Outlaw Star!!
Still do! The characters are great and the story is definatly entertaining!
Pages: 1 2