Extras on the Outlaw Star FX set?
i recently purchased this awesome set off ebay and i've been meaning to ask what are the extras found on the discs?
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this!! My love! My anger! And all of my sorrow!!!! Shining Fiiinggerrrrr....go! go! go!!!!!!
Damn that's a long name to type in the log in. ^_^
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Quote:Originally posted by "Soylent Green Legend Ran"

i recently purchased this awesome set off ebay and i've been meaning to ask what are the extras found on the discs?

Pictures, textless intro's/credit's.
ah thanks FLEA Big Grin
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this!! My love! My anger! And all of my sorrow!!!! Shining Fiiinggerrrrr....go! go! go!!!!!!
Soylent Green is made of people ! 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
At least we didn't go hungry....
lol... Tongue
That movie is classic! :wink:
"Man is born crying. When he has cried enough, he dies. " -Kyoami
tru dat :o