Fullmetal Alchemist (This Saturday)
they showed the OVA on cartoon Network. the series read or dream was on G4Tech Tv. i didnt really like it the voices sucked ! were very anoying. any one see episode 2 of FMA ?
it was good i wish they had it out already on an HK Set. Dubbed.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Yeah, I saw the second episode and it was good also. Looks like it will be a good show overall.

This is most likely a completely inappropriate place to pose this question but I?ve seen the English version of Read or Die and the main chick kind of seemed like a lesbian. Did any one else notice this or did I just imagine it.

PS. Haven?t seen it in Japanese.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
i have seen alot of naruto subbed i want to see it dubbed so bad !
its a great anime !

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Blight Wrote:Looks like it will be a good show overall.

understatment of the decade!!!
FMA is sugoi!!!!
not seen the Dub and will never want to

go d/l the subs now if you want the full awesome ness
coz the dub sounds like it sucks - typical

plus Naruto isnt even licenced and still goin strong so a dub aint gonna happen for a long while
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
there is more of a reason there to bring it here and dubb it cause it is popular and well it is so damn good. i have seen 30 epps subbed now and i love the show i have only 98 epps on dvd but i want more its a great show i want to see a good company win the title and give the characters great voices.

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
how the hell you got 98 eps when there are only 51 to the whole series

*scratchs head*

then

*reaches for Dragon Slayer* :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I?ve already started picking voices I think would be cool for a dub.
Naruto would be the Inuyasha guy
Sasuke could be the VA for Hiei
Sakura could be the main chick from Kenshin or Sango
Kakashi could be Geomon from Lupin TV or Kurama.
Man just makes me excited just thinking about it...or that fucking 4 Kids Entertainment could get a hold of it and I will just friggen give up on Dubs period. They already got to a few of my favorite shonen manga and ruined them (Shaman King and One Piece). Damn no-good stupid Mo-Fo?s :mad: !!!!!!
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Last Exile Wrote:i have seen alot of naruto subbed i want to see it dubbed so bad !
its a great anime !

-LE

I just wanna see more japanese episodes. Gonna be like three years before the dub catches up to where the Japanese episodes are at. I wanna see Lee fight so bad!
Blight Wrote:I?ve already started picking voices I think would be cool for a dub.
Naruto would be the Inuyasha guy
Sasuke could be the VA for Hiei
Sakura could be the main chick from Kenshin or Sango
Kakashi could be Geomon from Lupin TV or Kurama.
Man just makes me excited just thinking about it...or that fucking 4 Kids Entertainment could get a hold of it and I will just friggen give up on Dubs period. They already got to a few of my favorite shonen manga and ruined them (Shaman King and One Piece). Damn no-good stupid Mo-Fo?s :mad: !!!!!!

That's a good list, except i'd change your Naruto pick. I think Crispin Freeman would be a great choice. I think Greg Ayres, Son Goku in Saiyuki, could do a good job too. If there's a third choice for someone that can sound just like the Japanese version (I think Crispin could probably do pretty well) i'd pick him. Naruto's voice is done very well in japanese.
Rav i was talking about Naruto, also i had started a Naruto topic on what voices should be good for the american dubb. Episode 3 tonight on CN of FMA ~

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
oh Naruto!!! plenty of episodes left!!!

its gonna be a 200+ anime in my opinion

now dont know about the dub..im biased coz i like subs
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
i got a set off ebay that had epps of naruto 1-98 it has like 8 discs and 13 epps a disc. good deal for only 20$ Big Grin
I am biased cuz i like dubb cause well i know english so well.

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Ok,I just started watching it and I like it has a good story and nice animation.I am to episode 10 and I just hope this series has a good and complete ending..^_^

hehe, I like english or japanese..but about 95% of anime I own is japanese language..
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
Anyone know if the HK (AV) set for FMA has good subs? Is it worth getting?
check in the reviews section.
i dont have the set i want it in english. im not big on reading subbs, if i knew japanese i would watch it with nothing.

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST