Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fullmetal Alchemist (This Saturday)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
YoDa,

well the series airs this Saturday on Cartoon Network on Adult swim. so thats Nov. 6 Mark your calanders. airs 12:00 in my state. well im siked about the show and cant wait to see it, im glad to see a new anime title from Bones. ill be there this saturday to watch !

anyone else going to see it ?
anyone siked?
Shout out ...

-LE
Ill check it out...More or less I give every anime shown on TV that I know of at least one chance...I know it can't be any worse than the Read or Die thing they showed recently...
I?ve heard it said that ?it?s dark but just doesn?t take it?s self too seriously? from Play magazine. I?m always interested in a new anime, and this one is supposed to be good.
I read that Square-Enix is doing a game for it as well and it looks real cool.
After seeing the series in subtitle it is going to be interesting to hear how close or different the English voiceovers are
arent they doing a sequal to the series right now or in Jan. 2005 ?

-LE
a movie is going to be coming out in 2005 that will take place 2 years after the end of the Anime Series..

Also the Manga has a different ending then the Anime series.. which might be good.. ending might upset a few people.. i have yet to decide.. might watching it a few more times..
yeah i hate endings which blatantly make way for the movie...
I didn't get the chance to see the debut on CN on Saturday how was the English track compared to the original subtitles?
The Al kid in the armor was annoying, especially compared to his bro who is only one year older. I don?t get why his voice was so high. Other than that I thought it was alright.
I was just going to post a thread to see if people liked it.Because, I am getting the japanese version of Fullmetal Alchemist.Also,I very much hope that it is ok to ask this here but does anyone like the series Read or Dream?Thanks so much.Marie
it was a great first episode and looks like it will be a great series. thank you Bones for making another great anime title.

English Cast:

Aaron Dismuke as Alphonse Elric

Vic Mignogna as Edward Elric aka Kurz Webber from FMP

Caitlin Glass as Winry Rockbell

Chris Sabat as Alex Louis Armstrong

Dameon Clarke as Scar

Ed Blaylock as King Bradley

Travis Willingham as Roy Mustang

Andy Mullins as Sir Cornello

Brina Palencia as Nina Tucker

Chris Cason as Gluttony

Chuck Huber as Shou Tucker

Colleen Clinkenbeard as
Rize Hawkeye
Rose Tomas

Juli Erikson as Pinako Rockbell

Laura Bailey as Lust

Lauren Goode as Gracia Hughes

Lydia Mackey as Trisha Elric

R. Bruce Elliott as Basque Gran

Sonny Strait as Maes Hughes

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...hp?id=2960 for more info.

-LE
Sweet_Marie Wrote:I was just going to post a thread to see if people liked it.Because, I am getting the japanese version of Fullmetal Alchemist.Also,I very much hope that it is ok to ask this here but does anyone like the series Read or Dream?Thanks so much.Marie

dont you mean Read or Die???
never heard or dream!
Read or Dream is the name of the Series.Read or Die is the name of the OVA.^_^
ohhh ive got it all D/led from a bitorrenyt a while back
yet to watch it...hmmmm the back log continues Wink

i just use to call it ROD TV

foolycooly Big Grin
rav96 Wrote:ohhh ive got it all D/led from a bitorrenyt a while back
yet to watch it...hmmmm the back log continues Wink

i just use to call it ROD TV

foolycooly Big Grin

LOL...Man I have very few DVDs I havent watched and im just now getting to the back log which just lost Black Jack the movie...Had it for over a month and just watched it today lol...
Pages: 1 2 3