World of WarCraft
I'll just say that the whole MMO thing drives me away because I like RPGs for their story and online RPGs focus on the boring stuff like item collecting and leveling up. WoW is the only one I?ve been remotely interested in because I?ve always wanted to explore the Warcraft Universe.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
See i like lvl'ing but i don't care about it.. i mainly play to enjoy playing with friends.. thats why JJ and I play together almost every day.. As long as we don't both neglect I-A then everything is good.. Also EQ2 is really a totally different ballgame. I mean i played EQ for 3 years.. and this is just totally different with regards to how things work.. the Quests system actually makes you wanna finish the quests.. plus the crafting system is so far pretty sweet IMHO. But also from what i have heard about WoW graphics is that thye are pretty much outdated already or look a little old as it is.. Right now EQ2 graphics at top quality won't run on the faster computer / best graphics carrd. because they made it with the future in mind till things that can takle it will come out. but so far i have been enjoying the game great so far. Even though i said i would never play EQ or stuff like it again.. hehe
JunkieJoe Wrote:Dark Osamu, have u tried EQ2? no? then reserve being a judgemental person until you do, its a totally different ballgame from EQ1

Played eq2 beta for a while. eq2 = eqnoob. It sucks.
I remember trying an MMO game. never worked though. That totallly sucked.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Cidien Wrote:Played eq2 beta for a while. eq2 = eqnoob. It sucks.
Cidien, if u think that EQ2 is like EQ noob,meaning its easier to level, alot more flexable, death is not as penalizing and overall geared to an occational player and overall fun? Then call me eqnoob any day of the week, like this game alot better than EQ1
Can you kill "real" players in EQ2? Someone was telling me that's why they don't like EQ.. because you can't PK or it wasn't fair the way you can do it. (Please don't yell at me if this is not true.. I only heard it from someone.)
there is no PvP in EQ2 yet, but they are working on it
Also in the original one you had to instigate a duel to be able to PvP unless you actually played on a PvP server which then you could do it at anytime. And right now for EQ2 they left it out and plan to implement it later.
Anyone know if City of HEroes is any good, my copy donesn't work.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Shibo plays (played?) City of Heroes, ask him, I think he was enjoying it
Wow, I wouldn't want to play unless you can PvP. I suck and can get killed easily but it's a lot of fun anyway going against someone else. I hope they add that soon.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Anyone know if City of HEroes is any good, my copy donesn't work.
I have heard from many people that city of heroes is very good. I would play it if I had the money.
JunkieJoe Wrote:Dark Osamu, have u tried EQ2? no? then reserve being a judgemental person until you do, its a totally different ballgame from EQ1
How can you say I never played EQ if you have never met me??? Nor have I answered that until now.

"Dark have you played it? No?"

Thanks for answering for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I said was Im going against the flow and that I think EQ sucks. Good job putting your foot in your mouth telling me not to judge something before I played it when you don't know if I have played or not. Thanks for judging me JJ. Thanks for gtting upset about an opinion of a VIDEO GAME...what the crap man!?!?!?!?
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
yea but what JJ is saying is you can't judge EQ2 by playing EQ is all.
I'M TALKING ABOUT EQ2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was saying EQ as a general term. I don' tlike EITHER OF THEM. But as I said I (as in ME)...I think EQ in all it's forms, sucks compared to WoW. I didn't say anyones an idiot for likeing or not likeing EITHER of the games. But he jumped me cause I said I don't like something that he does. Which shouldn't matter anyways cause its all a bunch of OPINIONS!!! I know JJ hates Warcraft in general and I never jumped him. I feel like I'm being jumped even if he wasn't. But anyways it doesn't matter, I don't care about the argument anymore so I'm done. JJ I know what you're saying and its alright with me. I'm dropping this right now and am not responding to this argument I seem to have accidentally created anymore. Hooray for dumb arguments on an internet forum HOORAY!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  world of warcraft yukimoritenchen 5 3,491 03-13-2005, 07:27 PM
Last Post: r00ster
  World of Warcraft The Maniac 7 4,384 01-25-2005, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  World Of Warcraft Anyone??? DARK OSAMU 12 6,548 08-17-2004, 12:01 AM
Last Post: DARK OSAMU