The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
World of WarCraft - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Video Gaming (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: World of WarCraft (/thread-4194.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

World of WarCraft - DARK OSAMU - 10-31-2004

Anyone else excited about this game? Anyone even gonna own it? I sure am! Can't wait can't wait cant' wait!!!! If anyone is gonna be on it when it comes out...which is soon...let me know, we can romp through it together!

World of WarCraft - -spike- - 10-31-2004

I plan to sign up for the upcoming beta, but I will not be buying it. I love warcarft and I would love to own this game, but I refuse to pay for a game more than once.

World of WarCraft - Ryo of Inferno - 11-04-2004

-spike- Wrote:I plan to sign up for the upcoming beta, but I will not be buying it. I love warcarft and I would love to own this game, but I refuse to pay for a game more than once.

Maybe When I get the money I'll get it. However, It is nothing compared to Warhammer.

Now that is an undervalued classic I still remeber the nice sound of the screams as you

burnt someone alive with your Grudgebringer spell. Even better the sound of a troll dying

as you poured shot after shot of cannon fire into it. Too bad people only remember

Warcraft as this was Warcrafts predecessor. Now if only I could find a comp with 256

color mode.

World of WarCraft - Nina182B - 12-02-2004

My boyfriend just bought 8 boxes of this game for him and his friends in Poland. I just tried it today and it's pretty fun. I suck at video games but this one just looks so nice and I have little quests I can go on. The only weird thing is that sometimes I can't log in if there's some problem (I think if the server is down or something) In UO, you can play whenever.

World of WarCraft - JunkieJoe - 12-02-2004

WoW sucks, EQ2 alot better. nuff said... back to EQ2

World of WarCraft - Ryo of Inferno - 12-02-2004

JunkieJoe Wrote:WoW sucks, EQ2 alot better. nuff said... back to EQ2

What is EQ2?

World of WarCraft - Nina182B - 12-02-2004

Everyquest 2.. You really should start googling things up Ryo.. you've been asking so many "what is" questions.

World of WarCraft - r00ster - 12-02-2004

Nina182B Wrote:Everyquest 2.. You really should start googling things up Ryo.. you've been asking so many "what is" questions.

What's a '"what is" question'?!?!?!

World of WarCraft - r00ster - 12-02-2004

-spike- Wrote:I plan to sign up for the upcoming beta, but I will not be buying it. I love warcarft and I would love to own this game, but I refuse to pay for a game more than once.

That's -exactly- why I won't go for the whole MMORPG craze, either. I also refuse to pay for XBox live, which is an even bigger scam, as at least the companies maintaining MMORPG "worlds" work somewhat for the money you have to pay.

I still don't understand why companies who expect a monthly fee don't just let you download the game for free... and make it so you can't play it without paying for at least one month. That way, you're not throwing $50 out the window if you don't end up liking it... and if you do, they make money off of your monthly payments.

...and don't even get me started on the music industry!!!

World of WarCraft - Ryo of Inferno - 12-02-2004

Nina182B Wrote:Everyquest 2.. You really should start googling things up Ryo.. you've been asking so many "what is" questions.

sorry never heard the game shortened like that. As for google, been using it for what

Lady Silverice suggested. Thanks again Lady Silverice. Now if I only knew who this

Seinfield character was.

World of WarCraft - Schultz - 12-02-2004

Yea i won't be playing WoW either.. i am playing EQ2 also.. Alot better graphics. There high quality even top computers can't run at full speed.. its amazing looking..

World of WarCraft - Puppet Master - 12-02-2004

r00ster Wrote:That's -exactly- why I won't go for the whole MMORPG craze, either. I also refuse to pay for XBox live, which is an even bigger scam, as at least the companies maintaining MMORPG "worlds" work somewhat for the money you have to pay.

I wish my brother would realize that...

World of WarCraft - Ryo of Inferno - 12-03-2004

What a pity noone remembers Warhammer. Ah the good old days of 256 colors.

World of WarCraft - DARK OSAMU - 12-03-2004

I'm sorry but I have to go against the flow here....EQ is pile of steaming garbage compared to WoW. If anyone is on WoW my screen name is Xanophalgue...that name is from an enemy in Phantasy Star 4.

World of WarCraft - JunkieJoe - 12-03-2004

Dark Osamu, have u tried EQ2? no? then reserve being a judgemental person until you do, its a totally different ballgame from EQ1