Paper (This game is so Good) Mario
Anyone else have it??? If not.........GET IT!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Dont have a gamecube, so I cant. Wish I had a gamecube though.
isn't mario party for gamecube? well i though that was fun.
Man i hate the mario party games, how many are there? I think they keep making those games forever. The first one was alright, but after the 50th one, it got old.
I'm having fun with Ace Combat 5 right now, so I'm not playing anything else at the moment.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Robojack Wrote:I'm having fun with Ace Combat 5 right now, so I'm not playing anything else at the moment.
Is that pretty good? I have AC4, but still havent beaten it.
Paper Mario rules. I'm enjoying it as much as I enjoyed Mario RPG those many years ago.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Ya i am playing it also.. really enjoyed it.. I am on chapter 8 .. just gotta beat the game now..
WOW! Out of 7 posts...2 were on topic. You new post sluts are good. Cool
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Got paper mario about two weeks ago nearly beatin it i'm at the last stage now
evilomar Wrote:Paper Mario rules. I'm enjoying it as much as I enjoyed Mario RPG those many years ago.
You just reminded me of that game and i thank you for it. when i get some money i'm going to try to find a copy.
-spike- Wrote:Dont have a gamecube, so I cant. Wish I had a gamecube though.
get one they are dirt cheap and will only get cheaper..so errr wait maybe -hehehe
i have to admit i hardly play mine coz the 2nd hand games are alot more expensive and hardly devalue unlike the PS2 and Xbox
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
-spike- Wrote:Man i hate the mario party games, how many are there? I think they keep making those games forever. The first one was alright, but after the 50th one, it got old.

When they made a second they made a mistake...Its the kind of game you make one and its done.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I love the Mario Parties. There are a lot of them, but all of them have their unique points and twists for the board game. I've always been a huge fan of them, and their nearly-eternal replay value.

Paper Mario is something I haven't really gotten into. The N64 one didn't really do it for me. I hate the games where you take turn attacking your opponent, and it does damage one by one. Is the new GC version still like that?
Puppet Master Wrote:When they made a second they made a mistake...Its the kind of game you make one and its done.

I tend to disagree because each one has the same principles but all the maps are different and all the mini games are a bit different though they all have the same principle i mean how many different games can you make on a systme which either isn't pushing a button really fast, or making the right combo's fast or just doging other people.. but either way i have loved all of them.. and i can't wait for Mario Party 6 to be released.. ;o)