Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Paper (This game is so Good) Mario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else have it??? If not.........GET IT!!!!
Dont have a gamecube, so I cant. Wish I had a gamecube though.
isn't mario party for gamecube? well i though that was fun.
Man i hate the mario party games, how many are there? I think they keep making those games forever. The first one was alright, but after the 50th one, it got old.
I'm having fun with Ace Combat 5 right now, so I'm not playing anything else at the moment.
Robojack Wrote:I'm having fun with Ace Combat 5 right now, so I'm not playing anything else at the moment.
Is that pretty good? I have AC4, but still havent beaten it.
Paper Mario rules. I'm enjoying it as much as I enjoyed Mario RPG those many years ago.
Ya i am playing it also.. really enjoyed it.. I am on chapter 8 .. just gotta beat the game now..
WOW! Out of 7 posts...2 were on topic. You new post sluts are good. Cool
Got paper mario about two weeks ago nearly beatin it i'm at the last stage now
evilomar Wrote:Paper Mario rules. I'm enjoying it as much as I enjoyed Mario RPG those many years ago.
You just reminded me of that game and i thank you for it. when i get some money i'm going to try to find a copy.
-spike- Wrote:Dont have a gamecube, so I cant. Wish I had a gamecube though.
get one they are dirt cheap and will only get cheaper..so errr wait maybe -hehehe
i have to admit i hardly play mine coz the 2nd hand games are alot more expensive and hardly devalue unlike the PS2 and Xbox
-spike- Wrote:Man i hate the mario party games, how many are there? I think they keep making those games forever. The first one was alright, but after the 50th one, it got old.

When they made a second they made a mistake...Its the kind of game you make one and its done.
I love the Mario Parties. There are a lot of them, but all of them have their unique points and twists for the board game. I've always been a huge fan of them, and their nearly-eternal replay value.

Paper Mario is something I haven't really gotten into. The N64 one didn't really do it for me. I hate the games where you take turn attacking your opponent, and it does damage one by one. Is the new GC version still like that?
Puppet Master Wrote:When they made a second they made a mistake...Its the kind of game you make one and its done.

I tend to disagree because each one has the same principles but all the maps are different and all the mini games are a bit different though they all have the same principle i mean how many different games can you make on a systme which either isn't pushing a button really fast, or making the right combo's fast or just doging other people.. but either way i have loved all of them.. and i can't wait for Mario Party 6 to be released.. ;o)
Pages: 1 2