Paper (This game is so Good) Mario
I've read some pretty bad reviews about paper mario. Really boring story and a lot of it with a combat system that was revolutionary 10 years ago, so i'm hesitant to try it out.

As for mario party... those games are some of the lamest crap to come out on the gamecube or n64... ever. Whoever keeps pushing those games out without even TRYING to either do something creative or something FUN should be fired.
so far i have liked it.. though i need to beat the boss.. and Mario Party games i love.. my wife and i love to have a few friends over and play them. Those are all about groups and competing with friends.. not about playing by yourself.. and really i only play them with friend.. god damn Morgorath and his Cheap Cheap sweep game in Mario Party 4.. i could kill him for that one..
Schultz Wrote:so far i have liked it.. though i need to beat the boss.. and Mario Party games i love.. my wife and i love to have a few friends over and play them. Those are all about groups and competing with friends.. not about playing by yourself.. and really i only play them with friend.. god damn Morgorath and his Cheap Cheap sweep game in Mario Party 4.. i could kill him for that one..

That is the only way they are fun. My cousin has the original mario party for Nintendo 64 and the only way I have ever truly played it is against family or friends your right about that. On your own it just loses the fun factor.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I still don't like it even with 4 people. There are many other games i'd rather play when I have 4 people playing.
Cidien Wrote:I still don't like it even with 4 people. There are many other games i'd rather play when I have 4 people playing.

Most people ive ever played it with was 3 LOL and theres plenty of other games id like to play with friends and family but everyone but me hates em LOL...

But as far Paper Mario goes its not all that great IMO I played a little at Best Buy while waiting to get my Car CD player installed and I was bored...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection