New Guy Here.
I'm the new guy.

I like to keep my posts short and simple.

I like anime, and the great prices here. Big Grin

Hi.
Youll find out much about the people in your life, and youll have to do things you never imagined. So remember that everyone is out for themselves, for their own benifit, their own resolve. So to the people who step over my trust, here is burning hatred, and to the people who would not, I am your statue.
Welcome ProjectJanus! Smile
I hope you have as much fun here as I do. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Welcome Project Janus Im kind of new here as well I think... cant seem to remember if i

had another name here or not. Oh well even if i did i dont remember it I must be

new...forget it anyway welcome
Hello, i'm pretty new here too.
Jeff, I will eat your children.
Youll find out much about the people in your life, and youll have to do things you never imagined. So remember that everyone is out for themselves, for their own benifit, their own resolve. So to the people who step over my trust, here is burning hatred, and to the people who would not, I am your statue.
Hey Johnny make sure you tell me before hand when you are going to eat them so i can get in on the action! mmmm babys....
Great. The moron is recruiting backup. Do we have a sign up that says "WANTED - Stupidity" ?

Johnny. May I call you Johnny? Of course I can. Nothing personal, but you're guilty by association.
MUUUHAHAHAH i'm building an army vicious!
Vicious Wrote:Great. The moron is recruiting backup. Do we have a sign up that says "WANTED - Stupidity" ?

Johnny. May I call you Johnny? Of course I can. Nothing personal, but you're guilty by association.

Ever heard of "Innocent until proven guilty?"

Obviously not.
Awww you guys know each other, that's sooo cute. Johny and Jeff I like the sound of that!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Bah. Need two perma-bans now.
evilomar Wrote:Awww you guys know each other, that's sooo cute. Johny and Jeff I like the sound of that!

Johnny and Jeffrey sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G. First comes love, then comes Jeff (because he's probably a 15 year old and we all know that it doesn't take much to make them come) . . . :eek:
I think this picture says it all.
[Image: wayne-newb.jpg]
Oh No its like he cloned himself, he has his own mini me now.
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Honestly, I like these noobs because they don't take themselves too seriously. Some of those other guys just showed up and started in on the Vicious hate-train.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hey guys - new user here. sqwigy 20 7,911 01-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Ryo of Inferno
  New guy seeking advice/wisdom Dragoon 12 5,059 10-01-2004, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Vicious