Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Guy Here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm the new guy.

I like to keep my posts short and simple.

I like anime, and the great prices here. Big Grin

Hi.
Welcome ProjectJanus! Smile
I hope you have as much fun here as I do. Big Grin
Welcome Project Janus Im kind of new here as well I think... cant seem to remember if i

had another name here or not. Oh well even if i did i dont remember it I must be

new...forget it anyway welcome
Hello, i'm pretty new here too.
Jeff, I will eat your children.
Hey Johnny make sure you tell me before hand when you are going to eat them so i can get in on the action! mmmm babys....
Great. The moron is recruiting backup. Do we have a sign up that says "WANTED - Stupidity" ?

Johnny. May I call you Johnny? Of course I can. Nothing personal, but you're guilty by association.
MUUUHAHAHAH i'm building an army vicious!
Vicious Wrote:Great. The moron is recruiting backup. Do we have a sign up that says "WANTED - Stupidity" ?

Johnny. May I call you Johnny? Of course I can. Nothing personal, but you're guilty by association.

Ever heard of "Innocent until proven guilty?"

Obviously not.
Awww you guys know each other, that's sooo cute. Johny and Jeff I like the sound of that!
Bah. Need two perma-bans now.
evilomar Wrote:Awww you guys know each other, that's sooo cute. Johny and Jeff I like the sound of that!

Johnny and Jeffrey sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G. First comes love, then comes Jeff (because he's probably a 15 year old and we all know that it doesn't take much to make them come) . . . :eek:
I think this picture says it all.
[Image: wayne-newb.jpg]
Oh No its like he cloned himself, he has his own mini me now.
Honestly, I like these noobs because they don't take themselves too seriously. Some of those other guys just showed up and started in on the Vicious hate-train.
Pages: 1 2 3