A question for Kerry supporters
=P

Once again, Kerry is being misleading to the people to furthur his political goals. I'm so sorry Bush couldn't fund eduction as much as he wanted to. 9/11 happened, and Bush has done a spectacular job despite that funding education.

Democrats just love to doom and gloom on Bush. Instead of blasting Bush why don't they try saying thanks Bush, for funding our education plan. We're proud as democrats to have proposed this plan and helped to get more funding for education than ever before! But no, instead all we hear Kerry say is how much Bush cut from his original spending plan... Once again, i'd love to have Lieberman be my president. He's the only democrats (i'm sure he's not THE ONLY one) that i've heard say the plan to fund education has been a great success.
Schultz Wrote:Actually supposidly from the 911 Commision Report Al-Qaeda did have ties to Iraq
http://www.newamericancentury.org/iraq-20040722.htm

Now that site seems to pull from teh actual reports.. But i make no guaretee's of its validity.. I am going to try to find the Office report and see what it says..

Yeah I've read that the report before, but thanks for the link, I also question the validity of the site's reports. I have also read reports from different sources world wide, who's to say what's real anymore. Well I guess a certain quote from one of my favorite movies comes to mind: "Mary, if you can't trust the goverments of the world, who can you trust?"
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
rarnom Wrote:Can you live with the possibility that the candidate you support is making promises he cannot realistically guarantee?

I should ask you the same thing about Bush's economic promises.
First off, there's a difference between promising NO terrorists attacks and promising the economy will rise.

Second, the economy is rising and will continue to rise as more money is put into it.
kakomu Wrote:I should ask you the same thing about Bush's economic promises.
Well, Bush promised me a tax cut, $1,000 child tax credit, removal of the 'marriage penalty' and some tax-rebate checks. Looks like I got ALL of those.

I am still waiting for your answer about Kerry. So you don't forget, here it is again, slighty revised:
How can you support a candidate who makes promises about the safety of our country that he cannot realistically guarantee?
Quote:We bombed their country flat? Reallly? Where?...

Are we talking about the same war? This is how the US fights all their wars. Bomb all infrastructure, many civilian casualties in the process, and then invade. Now there are still many places without water and electricity. Every Iraqi who was near where a bomb fell will never be able to look possitive to the US army. Not good for embrassing the US way of life (democracy).

Quote:How were they supposed to invite us again? These people could be shot for saying Saddams outfit doesn't match. Again, yes, that has happened.

Again, I was trying to explain why the Iraq resistance is so large.

Quote:1) He has.

When, where. Did he quit his job? That the only way to take responsibility thats acceptable to me after such an error in judgement.

Quote:2) Exactly how could he have done it better?

Not invade or with UN consent. I see great danger in countries deciding on their own to attack other countries. WWII anyone?

Quote:3) Don't post anymore when you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I feel the same about your posts but still want to continue since I feel your ignorant about lots of subjects. You mention negative things about Kerry which could all well aply to Bush. Maybe they aren't as different as I thought.

Quote:) He never said he knows where they are. Stop making stuff up to make yourself look smart, you don't.

He did. I've seen him say it several times combined with that sneaky smile he has trying to look smarter than anyone. Just look at any of the pressconferences he gave when trying to convince the UN. Listen, if he presents me with the evidence he made the dessision on and its convincing I'll believe it. Till then he made it all up and is a lier in my eyes.

I said before that i don't know alot about Kerry so I can't comment on his voting record. Still, his vote didn't send troops. That is a decision that lies with the president and weighs more heavily than a vote.

Quote:If you mean the republicans cheated black voters out of voting Kerry is full of shit. He's a LIAR and he knows it. He only says it because he knows retarded people will believe him.

No, I mean the 2000 elections and all the black voters who got their votes cancelled in florida.

Quote:The only countries openly supporting Kerry are North Korea, Puerto Rico and one other, I forget which. What great countries to back him! Another LIE to fool people into voting for him!

The only european country in which most citizens like Bush is Poland. For the rest we all hate him. Its very wrong for foreign countries to mix into the election process. Thats why you don't see any foreign ministers campaining for a candidate. Just look at the countries you mentioned and figure out yourself why they don't hold themselfs to this rule.
a recent poll suggets that over 50% of the british public think that president Bush is the single greatest threat to global security.
This is supposedly bush's great ally in the 'war on terror'. Big Grin
Even our most right wing newspaper's have no enthusiasm for the Bush cause!
"The highest result of education
is tolerance."
Helen Keller
Sad so very sad... I think that Kerry my be the greatest threat to American society.

THen again I could be wrong but... probably not.
rarnom Wrote:Well, Bush promised me a tax cut, $1,000 child tax credit, removal of the 'marriage penalty' and some tax-rebate checks. Looks like I got ALL of those.

I am still waiting for your answer about Kerry. So you don't forget, here it is again, slighty revised:
How can you support a candidate who makes promises about the safety of our country that he cannot realistically guarantee?

The same way you do.
Cidien Wrote:The only countries openly supporting Kerry are North Korea, Puerto Rico and one other, I forget which. What great countries to back him! Another LIE to fool people into voting for him!

Countries like German and France have publicly said that were Kerry to be voted in, they would reconsider their stance on Iraq, almost gaurantee many times more cooperation. But, I'm sure you don't care about that, since all you republicans hate the French and krauts Rolleyes
sorry meant global security... ah well both are probably true
kakomu Wrote:The same way you do.
You know it is funny. You still can't seperate this from Bush. I am not talking about Bush. This has nothing to do with Bush. You did ask me about his economic promises, and I told you from personal experience how he DID keep his promises. Bush has never made a claim that he will keep the country perfectly safe as Kerry has said. If Bush makes a promise I know he can't keep then I'll be very willing to critisize him on that.

Do you then admit that it is wrong of Kerry to make such a claim? This whole thread was a question to Kerry supporters, not Bush supporters. I suggest you find a similiar outrageous promise from Bush, give us a real source (as I did) and then point the question back at us.

All you have shown is that you will turn a blind eye to a candidate who will say anything he can to try to get elected. While you may agree with Kerry on other valid issues, I cannot understand how you can sit there and let him get away with what he said on the Today Show.
kakomu Wrote:Countries like German and France have publicly said that were Kerry to be voted in, they would reconsider their stance on Iraq, almost gaurantee many times more cooperation. But, I'm sure you don't care about that, since all you republicans hate the French and krauts Rolleyes
I would love for someone to post a source on this one because I also have heard news about France and Germany but it was basically the opposite of what mr. kakomu has said. The last time I heard something it was that France and Germany had no interest in helping out, no matter who won. Let's dig up the truth!
This is kinda off topic but I thought it was interesting.

U.S. Sent Iraq War to UK Plans 5 Months Before Invasion
A court martial hearing in Britain has revealed that the Pentagon sent the British army secret plans for war in Iraq five months before the invasion was launched. According to evidence presented at the court martial, the US passed the information along because it wanted the British Army to begin the special training for the invasion in December 2002.

This too

Bush Considers Withdrawing From Nukes In Space Treaty
In other campaign news, a veteran observer of the U.S. space program who has worked with the Bush administration has publicly said Bush is considering withdrawing from an international treaty that bans nuclear weapons in space. Journalist Frank Sietzen, who recently represented the Bush camp in a policy debate, told a gathering in Washington, "the administration is reviewing whether or not we want to be signatory" to the 1967 United Nations Treaty on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space. Sietzen's comments were first reported by the National Journal's Government Executive. A State Department official who spoke on condition of anonymity said the government no longer agrees with the treaty's provisions against placing weapons of mass destruction in orbit and using celestial bodies such as the moon and Mars for non-peaceful purposes.
kakomu Wrote:Countries like German and France have publicly said that were Kerry to be voted in, they would reconsider their stance on Iraq, almost gaurantee many times more cooperation. But, I'm sure you don't care about that, since all you republicans hate the French and krauts Rolleyes

First off you are pulling this claim out of your ass. Germany and France have said no such thing. And to your second question... Damn right, corrupt bastards.

The democrats made their biggest mistake ever when they nominated Kerry. They pretty much guaranteed almost no republican will vote democrat this year which will almost guarantee Bush will win. I know quite a few democrats voting for Bush or not voting this year because they hate Kerry more than Bush.

I'm telling you guys, you need to put pressure on your party for Lieberman in 4 years. He'd be a guaranteed win.