A question for Kerry supporters
multipak Wrote:In that post that you took offense of, you tell me where I lied. If you can, I will say I was wrong. Otherwise, you got no case.

Did I ever say I was referring to that post ? no I was referring to what happened after

that. People kept telling you that we were two different peopl but you said. IP addresses

don't matter. Do I detect a classic court arguement here? I think if me and Cidien were

the same people then the admins would have known. However you tell me that I should

tell you where you lied? You didn't lie at all you just used the facts as you call them to

create your own reality. There is a word that I believe you should learn. This word is

called respect and I believ that you need to learn to give some to people. Who was it that

said, "respect is earned not given." However I look back and see that you didn't give any

while I was banned. Instead you tried to get Cidien banned because you believed that no

two different people could agree on the same thing. They can and somtimes do. I hope

that with this post you will see your mistake. Also even rarnom mentions that you

criticized him for backing up his friends. I'm sorry if that is your belief. If this doesn't

convince you then I can't do much more to convince you as politics isn't my strong point.

Anyway I'm now done with this post.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
The New York Sun -
11/01/2004 -

Guess it doesn't like really long posts...

http://www.nysun.com/pf.php?id=4040

That should work better.

Anyways, less than 24 hours until I vote. Big Grin
rarnom Wrote:you were the one who was sassing it up by saying you made more money because you taught college.
The quote was "you teach grade school and I teach college. Let's guess whose tax cut is bigger" Besides, aren?t you being a hypocrite AGAIN? First of all, you boasted numerous times (I remember at least 3 times) about being a teacher. Second, you tried to put me down by saying how I got angry because your tax cut was big and mine was small. Combining those two factors made me to mention to you about my teaching. It was a response to your attack. You like being on the side of offense, but you don?t handle vice versa very well.

rarnom Wrote:you critisize me for backing up my friends like that is a bad thing or something...
Of course, it is a bad thing when you always defend the clicks (even when they make bad arguments). Hello, favoritism? By your argument, I should be defending all Kerry Supporters even when they make bad arguments
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:This word is called respect and I believ that you need to learn to give some to people. Who was it that said, "respect is earned not given."
If you make valid arguments, I agree. If you don?t, I disagree. It?s that simple. If you call that a respect, then you go right ahead and make some valid arguments.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Instead you tried to get Cidien banned
Where in the world did I try to get Cidien banned? Prove it. I don?t care whether Cidien gets banned or not. You make a fraudulent claim. If you want respect, earn it.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:you believed that no two different people could agree on the same thing
Again, when did I say this? Prove it.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:you said. IP addresses don't matter
Why do you feel like you have to lie to support your arguments? I didn?t say a word about IP issue. Read the post again. They were not my words. If you want to take up the issue about IP, you are barking at the wrong tree.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:People kept telling you that we were two different people

People? More than one, huh? Let me have a proof. I want more than one person saying that you definitely are not the same. You cannot include anyone?s words such as ?they are PROBABLY not the same?. Besides, I never decisively said you were the same. I clearly suggested that it was only a possibility. I drew no conclusion. If you want to drag this issue, go right ahead. I don?t think it?s for your benefit.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I think if me and Cidien were the same people then the admins would have known.
I don?t know what they know and don?t know. Only thing I can go by is Zagatto?s and Schultz?s words.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:that with this post you will see your mistake.
I only see you make several fraudulent claims against me.
I want to say something to Multipak, but I can't get banned. It wouldn't be near as sweet as coming on the boards tomorrow night and gloating about Bush's win. Smile
Cidien Wrote:I want to say something to Multipak, but I can't get banned. It wouldn't be near as sweet as coming on the boards tomorrow night and gloating about Bush's win.

I guess 3 most fervent Bush supporters here are Cidien, rarnom, and Ryo. Understandably, 3 of you form a multipak fan club. Whatever happens tomorrow, you can share sorrows or celebrate with your fellow multipak fan members. Once the election is over, I will be much less interested in politics for a while regardless of who wins. You can relax because you won?t see me gloat over Kerry?s victory if that?s the case.
multipak Wrote:I guess 3 most fervent Bush supporters here are Cidien, rarnom, and Ryo. Understandably, 3 of you form a multipak fan club. Whatever happens tomorrow, you can share sorrows or celebrate with your fellow multipak fan members. Once the election is over, I will be much less interested in politics for a while regardless of who wins. You can relax because you won?t see me gloat over Kerry?s victory if that?s the case.

Whatever makes you feel better man. Don't give yourself enough credit to add me to your fan club though. I've read about 5 of your last 20 posts. Your last comments just kinda pissed me off, but it's cool. You're wrong and your candidate will lose tomorrow, so it's alright.
multipak Wrote:This is an outright lie and can be disproved easily.

The case proven

I only presented the facts. There were no bogus claims or outrageous lies. If you think those facts don?t add up to anything significant, so be it. I?ll provide more facts here.

Cidien and Ryo of Inferno have not only the same political opinions, but their arguments are nearly identical in many parts. Examples:

One or two coincidence is one thing, but when they pile up one after another (see my previous post), one has to wonder about the implication. I report. You decide.

Heres some of the facts for you Multipak
Zagatto Wrote:multipak... I don't see what you are hoping to do by drawing your theoretical lines between two different posters.
It is wholy possible that two different people with similar ideologies have joined our boards and enjoy supporting each other.

Heres another one and it seems you enjoy running smear campaigns against people as I

shall prove in the next post.
multipak Wrote:Maybe, maybe not. That?s why I presented a STRONG and LONG list of facts and left it for readers to decide.

It is a matter of credibility. Are Ryo and Cidien?s rhetorics credible? I dispute their credibility. Anyway, I consider your point

In this one you say that you'll consider it but then you have already made up your mind

that noone can have similar views. If you want more I'll give you more.
multipak Wrote:The quote was "you teach grade school and I teach college. Let's guess whose tax cut is bigger" Besides, aren?t you being a hypocrite AGAIN? First of all, you boasted numerous times (I remember at least 3 times) about being a teacher. Second, you tried to put me down by saying how I got angry because your tax cut was big and mine was small. Combining those two factors made me to mention to you about my teaching. It was a response to your attack. You like being on the side of offense, but you don?t handle vice versa very well.

OK OK, I get it, yes the whole taxes thing was intended as a sophmoric burn. I also got some amusement when you admited your tax cut was bigger than mine.
I guess I just am touchy about teaching. I take great pride in what I do and don't see why it is a bad thing for me to be proud and talk about how I am a teacher. I was just very curious about you claiming to be a teacher.

And I am also big enough to admit that I don't live my life completely free of hypocracy. Pretty much everyone has conflicting morals about something. Some are just worse than others. I just enjoy pointing out those conflicting attitudes every so often. Anyway, I am done with this one.

multipak Wrote:Of course, it is a bad thing when you always defend the clicks (even when they make bad arguments). Hello, favoritism? By your argument, I should be defending all Kerry Supporters even when they make bad arguments

Again, this shows your mentality. I am not defending Cidien's politics. He can do that well enough himself. I did provide some support to his argument when I could provide a real and personal source of information about schools. I have never backed up Ryo about politics, but rather I gave him praise for being respectful and polite to you. You chose to take his apology and show disrespect for it. There are other people on this forum that I have defended who don't share my political views. I am sure you are familiar with Vicious and I get along great with him and he hates Bush. We just both know better than to argue about politics. I guess you are right about me being 'non-partisian' because when it comes to my friends I don't care about politics. :p

In fact, I get along great with pretty much everybody on this forum. I try to be respectful to everyone and I bet that besides you and to a small extent kakomu, there is no one else who felt I was being disrespectful to them or their views.

The problem is that you started in on me by calling my opinions 'narrow-minded'. If you wanted to educate me about the flaws in Bush's tax cut, you could have won a lot more respect by showing me respect to me to begin with. You using the word 'narrow-minded' has set the tone for this whole exchange. I had never even heard of you and you bust in on me with 'narrow-minded'??? Seriously, great way to win respect. What is funny is that I was still very respectful to you in our early exchanges, even going so far as to *gasp* compliment you on occasion when I agreed with you.
Just voted for Bush. Go Bush!