Anime or Manga?
Finally! Someone who likes Legend of the Dragon Kings! I watched that some years ago and absolutely loved it! I've never heard of the manga though.

Given that I'm completely addicted to manga one would think I'd be the right person to make some suggestions but the truth is I'm not. I read so much manga I can't make up my mind about what to suggest! :p Anyway, I think you should give GTO a try, it's just amazing! I also love Basara, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Nana, X, Inu Yasha, Vagabond, Bleach, Evangelion, Angel Sanctuary, Ceres Celestial Legend, Fushigi Yugi, Alice 19th, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, I''s, Video Girl Ai, Berserk, Legal Drug, Get Backers, Love Hina...
Just give manga a chance, I'm sure you'll love it! Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Thx for the input Andromeda18 but what is GTO about? If its about racing i dont usually

go for that kind of stuff. Angel Sanctuary and Berserk sound fairly interesting though. Im

also wondering if the Hellsing manga is as good as the anime. Also does anyone know if

there is any manga about Dual Parallel Trouble Adventure? Have that anime and I just

couldn't get enough of Zinv. I especially like dark, Mecha, and classic animes so if

anyone knows any other mangas along those lines please tell me.

Thx again

_________

"You won't get away with this Tulpa"
You've never heard of GTO? Great Teacher Onizuka? It's so amazing! You have to give it a try! The anime is great but the manga is even better. It's about a 22 year old guy, who used to be a 'delinquent' and is now the best and most unusual teacher in the world! It really is very good but you have to try it out and judge for yourself. Angel Sanctuary is also awesome and the title gives a good idea of what it is about. I have yet to meet somebody who doesn't like Berserk. It's dark, violent and has a damn good story! If you want to find out more about the other titles I suggested you do a search on http://www.google.com.
I looked for the Dual Parallel Trouble Adventure manga but it seems it doesn't exist.
yeah Berserk wo0t
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
If you like action Naruto is awesome. It is like one of two series where I?ve read the manga first and I love it. And yes GTO freaking rules; probably my favorite manga ever.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:GTO freaking rules; probably my favorite manga ever.

Hmm really? I'll have to check it out. Does anyone know if ther is a Ronin Warriors

Manga? It might also be under the name of Legendary Armor Samurai Troopers. Thats a

big mouthful isn't it also looking for Bastard manga and Spriggan manga. Also are ther

any good and serious animes about dragons besides Legend of the Dragon Kings? Last

but not least I have questions about some animes i've heard about and was wondering if

theyre any good, herre they are:

Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku

Neo Ranga

Saiyuki

Zone of Enders Dolores

Knights of the Zodiac (aka Saint Seiya)

Wild Arms Twilight Venom

and

Louir the Rune Soldier or Rune Soldier Louie i'm not sure about that one.

Any insights to these would be greatly appreciated.

Thx.
There's no Ronin Warriors manga there are only 39 tv episodes and 2 OAV. Spriggan's english title is Striker. Both Stiker and Bastard are published by Viz. I think Bastard is very good.
I've enjoyed Neo Ranga but you need to be a patient person in order to fully enjoy it. Both Saiyuki and Saint Seiya are very cool.
I'm a fan of Legend of the Dragon Kings too. Smile One of the few Manga releases that i enjoyed backed then. I've had a look for scantalations for the manga but couldn't find any. Sad
Okay what about the rest on my list or has noone here heard of those titles? I'm really

curious about Nuku Nuku as it looks like it may be kind of funny.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
I prefer manga. Theres no better feeling than reading a new manga in bed with a hot drink, maybe some snacks. But make sur eyou don't get the pages dirty. Anime is okay, but you need a tv, a player etc. A manga you just read it. How efficient
You are so right ouijaouija! Reading manga in bed, under the covers, in those cold winter nights is just unique!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any good anime & manga stores in Montreal? rugrats1 2 3,440 01-02-2005, 02:13 AM
Last Post: matthewmalay
  Anime and Manga SirChico 13 7,721 12-25-2004, 11:22 AM
Last Post: guitarshredder
  Manga / Anime Mantis421 13 6,906 10-27-2004, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Ryo of Inferno
  Hikaru no Go manga vs anime neoEIN 7 3,899 05-16-2004, 10:16 PM
  GTO, diffrence between manga and anime -spike- 2 1,837 02-17-2004, 03:06 PM
Last Post: -spike-
  anime or manga first? sanosuke 6 4,750 10-18-2003, 06:58 PM
  Are these two mangas anime yet? mrfreeze 2 1,642 02-21-2003, 10:38 AM
Last Post: TeaganNash
  What anime or manga did you guys start with?? kakoi_sugoi_yama 27 10,298 09-15-2002, 10:27 PM
Last Post: kakoi_sugoi_yama