Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime or Manga?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I love anime but sometimes you just don?t get the whole story unless you read the Manga. Love Hina?s true and complete ending is not available in the anime and GTO is royally screwed because the show was scheduled to end before they finished the writing the manga. Their solution, if you can call it that, was to end it after one of the major plot revelations and give you some bullshit ending that really pissed me off! Instances like this really make me wonder witch is the better medium. So, when given the option witch do you prefer to purchase.
I prefer manga. Always.
Although I don't own any manga, If the story is made and presented well I would go with eather one.
Didn't we just talk about this a week or two ago?
Indeed we did.
This has been done, theres this think called search, USE IT! Rolleyes
Yes we've done this before, more than once but why not do it again!
I really, really like anime but I always prefer manga. I'm completely addicted to manga!
of course you get the whole story with reading the manga. I really like reading manga, but i also love watching anime too. watching it, you really get into the story more. thats what i think.
yeah we saw your shelves 0_o

SUGOI!!!
wish i had a manga collection like that
but hey Figures are Cool Tongue
rav96 Wrote:yeah we saw your shelves 0_o

SUGOI!!!
wish i had a manga collection like that
but hey Figures are Cool Tongue

Yes they are! I think I'm getting addicted to buying figures as well! Help! I'm going to run out of money if I keep this up! :p

My latest purchase:
im allready outta money Sad
I got a lot of money for my birthday but I've already spent half of it! :eek:
-spike- Wrote:This has been done, theres this think called search, USE IT! Rolleyes
Sorry for posting an already did topic but I did look for it before I posted. I did not search for it however. If you can?t tell in new to this forum; I signed up less than a week ago.

Anyways my preferences are wish washy. I almost always see an anime first, but there are some exceptions, like Naruto. But usually after I read the manga (in English, I can?t read Kanji yet) I like it much more than I did the anime. Only real problem is manga is comparatively more expensive, so I if I?m content with the anime I don?t bother to get the manga. Being broke is a problem when buying any kind of content.
Blight Wrote:Sorry for posting an already did topic but I did look for it before I posted. I did not search for it however. If you can?t tell in new to this forum; I signed up less than a week ago.

Being broke is a problem when buying any kind of content.

That is indeed true but when it comes to manga I always seem to manage. :p
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That is indeed true but when it comes to manga I always seem to manage. :p
Yeah, I admit to my fare share of ?Well, I could go McDonalds, but I if I save that money?? or ?I could use a new dying session (hair) but I think I?ll wear a hat for awhile? every thing seems to work out in the end though.
Pages: 1 2 3