FX Update.
Received a small FX shipment this morning, updated a few titles, restocked and added a new release.

Enjoy.

ps. log out and log back in into the website login to reset some settings.
What's with the requirement of logging in to view the store, cuz I have a hard time logging into the website sometimes not sure why.
The only requirements i can think of is to make sure that your browser supports Cookies (and they are turned on at least for this site only) and you don't have a Firewall striping your User Agent from your browser requests.. Then you shouldn't have a problem at all.
What was the new release? I don't see anything new in the store listing.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Are you ever getting in Neo Ranga or Legend of Himeko again?
I see, thanks.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
I think the update was the combo Big O seasons 1 and 2 pack. I've ordered mine and'll hopefully have it in today or tomorrow. Smile
Krakhed01 Wrote:I think the update was the combo Big O seasons 1 and 2 pack. I've ordered mine and'll hopefully have it in today or tomorrow. Smile

No...It was Sayuki part 2
Ughh.. When is InuYasha Part 4 coming :confused:
Hope they release HEAT GUY J soon Rolleyes
The Swan Wrote:Hope they release HEAT GUY J soon Rolleyes

I second that !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
They haven't released anything in a while...are there any problems in HK ?
strange because FX didn't pick Heat Guy J, Mirage of Blaze, Comic Party, Happy Lesson, Sailor Moon Season 1 and 2, Soul Hunter, Soul Taker, Magic Knight Rayearth and so on. maybe they are preparing a huge uptade with better quality than the last sets
bumperboy Wrote:strange because FX didn't pick Heat Guy J, Mirage of Blaze, Comic Party, Happy Lesson, Sailor Moon Season 1 and 2, Soul Hunter, Soul Taker, Magic Knight Rayearth and so on. maybe they are preparing a huge uptade with better quality than the last sets

Not sure...but i think FX is having some problems getting stuff out, right now . Don't know any details, though ... :confused:
yeap... theres a lot of release not showing up.. been waiting for titles like Initial D (dubbed), gundam seed (dubbed), twelve kingdom (dubbed) - couln't wait and went brough vol 1 to 7......
----------------------------------------
ENGLISH DUBBED is the greatest
I Smoked my-self retarted
----------------------------------------

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FX Update JunkieJoe 8 7,048 01-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Last Post: voodo14
  FX update JunkieJoe 2 4,247 01-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Seijuro Hiko
  Small FX update. JunkieJoe 0 1,904 11-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Last Post: JunkieJoe