The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
FX Update. - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Website Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: News/Announcements (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: FX Update. (/thread-4010.html)

Pages: 1 2

FX Update. - JunkieJoe - 09-27-2004

Received a small FX shipment this morning, updated a few titles, restocked and added a new release.

Enjoy.

ps. log out and log back in into the website login to reset some settings.

FX Update. - rayrei - 09-28-2004

What's with the requirement of logging in to view the store, cuz I have a hard time logging into the website sometimes not sure why.

FX Update. - Schultz - 09-28-2004

The only requirements i can think of is to make sure that your browser supports Cookies (and they are turned on at least for this site only) and you don't have a Firewall striping your User Agent from your browser requests.. Then you shouldn't have a problem at all.

FX Update. - Robojack - 09-28-2004

What was the new release? I don't see anything new in the store listing.

FX Update. - Geshar - 09-28-2004

Are you ever getting in Neo Ranga or Legend of Himeko again?

FX Update. - Robojack - 09-28-2004

I see, thanks.

FX Update. - Krakhed01 - 09-29-2004

I think the update was the combo Big O seasons 1 and 2 pack. I've ordered mine and'll hopefully have it in today or tomorrow. Smile

FX Update. - The Swan - 09-29-2004

Krakhed01 Wrote:I think the update was the combo Big O seasons 1 and 2 pack. I've ordered mine and'll hopefully have it in today or tomorrow. Smile

No...It was Sayuki part 2

FX Update. - kristin12 - 09-29-2004

Ughh.. When is InuYasha Part 4 coming :confused:

FX Update. - The Swan - 09-29-2004

Hope they release HEAT GUY J soon Rolleyes

FX Update. - Last Exile - 09-29-2004

The Swan Wrote:Hope they release HEAT GUY J soon Rolleyes

I second that !

-LE

FX Update. - The Swan - 10-03-2004

They haven't released anything in a while...are there any problems in HK ?

FX Update. - bumperboy - 10-04-2004

strange because FX didn't pick Heat Guy J, Mirage of Blaze, Comic Party, Happy Lesson, Sailor Moon Season 1 and 2, Soul Hunter, Soul Taker, Magic Knight Rayearth and so on. maybe they are preparing a huge uptade with better quality than the last sets

FX Update. - The Swan - 10-05-2004

bumperboy Wrote:strange because FX didn't pick Heat Guy J, Mirage of Blaze, Comic Party, Happy Lesson, Sailor Moon Season 1 and 2, Soul Hunter, Soul Taker, Magic Knight Rayearth and so on. maybe they are preparing a huge uptade with better quality than the last sets

Not sure...but i think FX is having some problems getting stuff out, right now . Don't know any details, though ... :confused:

FX Update. - break - 10-05-2004

yeap... theres a lot of release not showing up.. been waiting for titles like Initial D (dubbed), gundam seed (dubbed), twelve kingdom (dubbed) - couln't wait and went brough vol 1 to 7......