Hottest Woman Eever?
Vicious Wrote:Dude, if you're 14, you'll take pretty much anything with 2 legs and a set of breasts at this point.
Hey, Vicious, now that's not nice Wink. I have more dignity than that; my expectations aren't that low. Now I know when you were 14 you wouldn't take anything with two legs and breasts. Some of my friends, however are a different story.....(actually, I don't even think that they would need two legs to be hot to some of them. Rather pathetic, isn't it?) But hey, who doesn't have friends like that? Or maybe it's just mine.......Oh well......
onizuka17711 Wrote:Hey, Vicious, now that's not nice Wink. I have more dignity than that; my expectations aren't that low. Now I know when you were 14 you wouldn't take anything with two legs and breasts. Some of my friends, however are a different story.....(actually, I don't even think that they would need two legs to be hot to some of them. Rather pathetic, isn't it?) But hey, who doesn't have friends like that? Or maybe it's just mine.......Oh well......

Some people are just hopeless...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Some people are just hopeless...
Yes, on several occasions I have tried to get my friends to raise the bar a bit, but to no avail. I guess you are right Puppet Master. Hopefully, Vicious is the only one who thinks that just because I am 14 I have no standards. (No offense to you, Vicious, of course Wink )
Angelina Jolie is the Hottest!! Also Natalie Portman and Kylie Minogue are on my list.Even though I am a girl if I had the chance to have sex with Angelina Jolie I would. I mean She even looks sexy with a eye patch
Angelina = Colin Farrel.

Ho - Man Ho
Cidien Wrote:Theyre both way underweight. They need to gain at least 40 pounds. Most celebrities do though.

Okay, let me put it to you like this: I'm 23 pounds underweight but if I were to gain 40 pounds I'd be only 4 pounds away from being overweight. 40 pounds is too much, at most I'd say Ashley needs to put on 15 pounds. However, if Mary-Kate is anorexic then she really needs to gain more than 15 pounds, but her doctors know what they're doing. In my opinion what they still don't have is a woman's body. Women's bodies develop 'till the age of 25 and that includes the growth of hips and breasts. These girls are only 18, they don't have a woman's body yet! My body changed quite a bit since I was 18, that happens to most women.

HarukaTenoh11 Wrote:Angelina Jolie is the Hottest!! Also Natalie Portman and Kylie Minogue are on my list.Even though I am a girl if I had the chance to have sex with Angelina Jolie I would. I mean She even looks sexy with a eye patch

Angelina Jolie really is very, very, very sexy! That woman's fire! She's the sexiest person I've ever seen.
I don't like Colin Farrel and I don't think he has a single sexy cell in him. I really don't understand why women are so crazy about him!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Women's bodies develop 'till the age of 25 and that includes the growth of hips and breasts. These girls are only 18, they don't have a woman's body yet! My body changed quite a bit since I was 18, that happens to most women.

Normally, I'd be all over asking about some 'before' and 'after' pics for us . . . but I won't since LSI already gives me too much grief about this. Wink
but andromeda seems to know so much about it, and we are just ignorant men. i think even if she expains it, we would still need a visual to totally grasp the subject. o and...

HarukaTenoh11 Wrote:Angelina Jolie is the Hottest!! Also Natalie Portman and Kylie Minogue are on my list.Even though I am a girl if I had the chance to have sex with Angelina Jolie I would. I mean She even looks sexy with a eye patch

i agree with you on natalie portman, she is way hot. i can't wait to see her in that new movie when she's at the strip club, anyways, i don't think angelina jolie is hot. i mean her bodies ok but there's something wrong with her face. now i'm not trying to say she is ugly, i think she is hot, just super hot. next time you have a picture of her handy cover up one half of her face and then the other. when my friend did it, one side was really hot, the other, scary as hell.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
LOL, her lips are way too big for me, they look like a mutant that has clung onto her mouth.
ok so not an obvious one but Anna karina is definately up there for me. That bit in 'bande a part' where she's dancing in the cafe just blows me away.
She's not even really that pretty :confused: Smile .
I didnt really know any of the ones before but ive done some research Big Grin and I cant believe this girl has gone unnoticed(Eliza du.... Rolleyes ):

Attached Files
.jpg   253753.jpg (Size: 28.97 KB / Downloads: 15)
"The highest result of education
is tolerance."
Helen Keller
Ossie Wrote:I didnt really know any of the ones before but ive done some research Big Grin and I cant believe this girl has gone unnoticed(Eliza du.... Rolleyes ):

She hasn't gone unnoticed by me. Big Grin
Oh THAT'S Eliza Dushku! I honestly didn't know her real name until you posted the pic Tongue I first saw her on Buffy and thought she was way hotter than Buffy... very beautiful.
Also her other show, True Calling is pretty neat to watch.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Homeless Joe Wrote:now i'm not trying to say she is ugly, i think she is hot, just super hot. next time you have a picture of her handy cover up one half of her face and then the other. when my friend did it, one side was really hot, the other, scary as hell.

That's because her face isn't very symmetrical. According to evolutionary theory faces are supposed to be more attractive the more symmetrical they are. I've tested this myself by taking a picture and creating a face with only the face's left side and then another with only the face's right side. When a face was very symmetrical both faces would look very alike and when a face was unsymmetrical they'd look very different. I did this with a picture of Angelina Jolie and found out her face isn't very symmetrical, her jaw is way bigger on the right side than on the left side. On the other hand Adriana Lima's face turned out to be very symmetrical (well, she is a real beauty). I still think Angelina Jolie's very beautiful which leads me to believe that theory isn't 100% accurate. Beauty is nonetheless in the eye of the beholder.

Nina182B Wrote:Oh THAT'S Eliza Dushku! I honestly didn't know her real name until you posted the pic Tongue I first saw her on Buffy and thought she was way hotter than Buffy... very beautiful.

I personally can't tell which one is prettier Eliza Dushku or Sarah Michelle Gellar. They're just too different!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
sarah michelle gellar.