Hottest Woman Eever?
-spike- Wrote:Thats what i said, im a weirdo! :eek:

LOL Yeah I guess you are ha-ha
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:LOL Yeah I guess you are ha-ha

But I know other people that think Emma Watson is hot, many of my friends do. There has to be someone here that thinks she is also, I know it.
bottom left corner
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
Hmmmm Well Katherine Zeta Jones is my fav elegant beauty, Daisy Fuentes is my fav international . But my all time fav is Nicki Taylor her smile and figure has always put her a cut above the rest to me
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
i like the one chick.........alexandra ambrosio
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
I just remembered why alexandra ambrosio looked familiar. She looks like a younger and skinnier version of Cindy Crawford
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Quote:Can I vote for my Mum???!!!

Thats wrong on so many levels....

I fail to see the point in this topic..I mean its not like you have seen every woman that has ever lived and ever will in all existance. The title should have been "hottest female celebrity" or something along those lines. Either way I don't really give a shit what they look like, I mean I won't go a see a film just because the leading lady looks good, or buy an album because I like the look of the singer, thats a 12 year olds mentality. I couldn't give a shit who is in a film, male or female to be honest, all I see actors as are tools to help tell a story, and your not attracted to you hammer are you? Wink . But anyway I don't care about celebrities at all...thats my take on it.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Ryujin Wrote:Thats wrong on so many levels....

I fail to see the point in this topic..I mean its not like you have seen every woman that has ever lived and ever will in all existance. The title should have been "hottest female celebrity" or something along those lines. Either way I don't really give a shit what they look like, I mean I won't go a see a film just because the leading lady looks good, or buy an album because I like the look of the singer, thats a 12 year olds mentality. I couldn't give a shit who is in a film, male or female to be honest, all I see actors as are tools to help tell a story, and your not attracted to you hammer are you? Wink . But anyway I don't care about celebrities at all...thats my take on it.

I think you are taking my too literaly. I guess it could be "women that you have seen". But I dont really care whos in movies either, I dont see that many movies. I see a movie if the plot looks iteresting or has cool action or something like that. I have also never bought a cd just because of whos on the cover, thats a waste of money.
Yeah, I suppose your right, I am taking it a bit too literally, but I guess its because I just don't really care too much about the topic... not sure why I even posted anything to begin with :confused:
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Ryujin Wrote:Yeah, I suppose your right, I am taking it a bit too literally, but I guess its because I just don't really care too much about the topic... not sure why I even posted anything to begin with :confused:

Boredom? Rolleyes lol
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
-spike- Wrote:She also kinda looks like the girl in Harry Potter. Shes hot too, I guess that makes me kinda wierd, shes only like 13.
Nah, I don't think you're weird. The first Harry Potter, I thought she was really pretty too and I was thinking "She is gonna be so hot when she gets older." This is making me think of that kid in Sixth Sense. He is so adorable, I bet he'll be a babe :p
Puppet Master Wrote:Boredom? Rolleyes lol
Yeah, that must be it heh
I'd have to say Adriana Lima, she's a really beautiful, hot and elegant woman.

Zagatto Wrote:Eh... Alessandra Ambrosio doesn't stand out from any of the other skinny women in my book... I guess she's cute and all that but she looks totally interchangeable with other hot girls.

The first that comes to my mind is Catherine Zeta-Jones and seeing that we're using the "ever" qualifier... I would have to say she was at her peak around '98 or '99 when she did Zorro (which she's filming the sequel to now) and Entrapment (who can forget that butt scene?). I absolutely love her full figure, almond shaped eyes and lucious lips. Too bad about that whole Michael Douglas thing...

I don't really think Alessandra Ambrosio's skinny. She could have bigger breasts but that's just a minor detail. I agree with you Zagatto, Catherine's amazing and was way better back in '99.
I do enjoy seeing so many men here choosing brunettes, me being a brunette and all. Big Grin

Vicious Wrote:Ooooh . . . .Zag's confusing me. I thought I was all set with Carmen Electra, but now he brings CZJ into the equation. :confused:

Carmen Electra's hot and beautiful but Catherine is another type of woman, if you know what I mean.

Nina182B Wrote:Nah, I don't think you're weird. The first Harry Potter, I thought she was really pretty too and I was thinking "She is gonna be so hot when she gets older." This is making me think of that kid in Sixth Sense. He is so adorable, I bet he'll be a babe :p

I think Emma Watson is going to be a very beautiful woman as well. Besides if -spike- likes women 5 years older than him why not like girls 5 years younger?
Oh, and Nina, Haley Joel Osment looks really weird right now. You should have seen him on Secondhand Lions!

Attached Files
.jpg   740794_Adria_Mazur.jpg (Size: 48.93 KB / Downloads: 14)
.jpg   892413_Adria_Nevad.jpg (Size: 48.31 KB / Downloads: 10)
.jpg   894101_Adria_Nevad.jpg (Size: 56.05 KB / Downloads: 16)
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I think Keira Knightley is cute, except when she was in Bend it like Beckham. She was too skinny, but when she was in Pirates af the Caribbian, I thougth she was really cute.
Jessica Alba is pretty hot, too.....the there is Eliza Dushku....

Bah, too hard to decide.
Intent and outcome are rarely coincident.
-The Lord Shaper