Hottest Woman Eever?
Ooooh, Eliza Dushku . . . . another contender to add to my evergrowing list.
grendelsage Wrote:Jessica Alba is pretty hot, too.....the there is Eliza Dushku....

Bah, too hard to decide.

i agree, love their character roles on tv and movies, both are ass kicking beauties.
Gemini Wrote:i agree, love their character roles on tv and movies, both are ass kicking beauties.

There is something special about a really hot girl that can kick your ass.
Intent and outcome are rarely coincident.
-The Lord Shaper
Well, i know it's awful, but i must agree with Spike and Zagatto that Emma Watson, the girl who plays Hermoine in Harry Potter is hot. I have a friend who agrees, and he was the validicatorian (sp?) of his school, President of his N.H.S. district, the best high school treasurer ever (Excel Spread sheets for everything), and he still got some pretty girls ocassionally, which is just to say that he was an upstanding person. Hmm, Emma Watson, maybe in the future when 4 years isn't a big problem...Smile
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
ok, i think that the hottest woman ever would have to be jennifer love hewitt or audrey hepburn. o but you know i'd have to agree with you guys i found hermoine to be attractive, but isn't she a little young?
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
She's a little older now but I think Tiffany Amber Thiessan is really hot. (Kelly on the original Saved by the Bell)

If the olsen twins gained about 60 pounds they'd be really hot too, but as it is I don't like really thin chicks.
Those girls are really beautiful and in 5 years or so, when they finally stop looking like little girls, they'll look even better.
Mary-Kate's the anorexic one, I'd say Ashley is pretty okay. Anyway, given the fact that they're only 5'2'' and 5'3'' I think gaining 60 pounds would be a bit much.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Theyre both way underweight. They need to gain at least 40 pounds. Most celebrities do though.
Sometimes, it's easier said then done. But if they gained a little more weight they would look better and maybe boost up their careers again.
yeah, if they gained a little weight upstairs they could definitely boost up their careers, among other things
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Homeless Joe Wrote:yeah, if they gained a little weight upstairs they could definitely boost up their careers, among other things

LOL, well said my friend.
Homeless Joe Wrote:ok, i think that the hottest woman ever would have to be jennifer love hewitt or audrey hepburn.
I love Audrey Hepburn! Audrey Tatou (Amelie) reminds me of her a lot.
Fuka Sakurai, anyone? I like her. I guess I'm with you, Vicious, on Carmen Electra, but I like Sakurai better. The Harry Potter chick is pretty hot, though liking her is not weird for me, I'm 14. CZJ is a bit too old for my tastes, but whatever floats your boat. Same with "Hermione", I'm not going to judge you for that.
Dude, if you're 14, you'll take pretty much anything with 2 legs and a set of breasts at this point.
Vicious Wrote:Dude, if you're 14, you'll take pretty much anything with 2 legs and a set of breasts at this point.

Isnt that true for most guys, if they want it bad enoguh. Big Grin