Hottest Woman Eever?
and shania twain is pretty cute Big Grin age dont mean squat..if anything vicious it makes it easier for young blood to get in there Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:well actually no...

its sounds sappy but personality means alot more to me... yeah yeah i need a head check so ive been tols a gizziolion times...
be the woman fat or skinny..big or small chested...

i tend to go for smiles...i cant resist a cute smile Big Grin

In some ways you do need a head check lol...

If a girls not good lookin or has a shit personality forget it in my eyes..Which is why I hate my school LOL
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
rav96 Wrote:i tend to go for smiles...i cant resist a cute smile Big Grin

I always look at the face and the smile first too. But my eyes are eventually gonna stray lower, and if she's fat . . .
Vicious Wrote:I always look at the face and the smile first too. But my eyes are eventually gonna stray lower, and if she's fat . . .

Now that's what I call being honest. Of course personality is very important, we all know that. There's no point in dating beautiful people if their personality sucks. But the truth is our body is our calling card, when you look at a girl for the first time you're going to judge her based on the way she looks not based on her personality because at that moment you will know nothing about her personality.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
True to an extent...but i personally try and give everyone a chance..coz if a gf isnt there then maybe a friend is...

but to be honest im one to talk i never approach women to pull..not got enough ball for it Wink heck JC is the one that pulled me..or should i say took the first step

i mean cmon i like chicks whatever... but i dont like scrawny thin ones in general... (but on that JC is sooo thin) but like an obese one would scare the f*ck outta me..or should i say squash Wink

All Human judge on appearance..even if we try not to we do ...its the extent that differs
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/