Hottest Woman Eever?
Bump

this thread cant die its been on for an age...

so erm yeah...

Hot women w0ot
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
How is it possible that in a movie with Milla Jovovich there's a woman hotter than her?!

Attached Files
.jpg   Sienna_Guillory_RE2_Promo_6.jpg (Size: 89.12 KB / Downloads: 5)
.jpg   Sienna_Guillory_RE2_Promo_8.jpg (Size: 34.03 KB / Downloads: 7)
.jpg   Sienna_Guillory_RE2_Promo_13.jpg (Size: 86.78 KB / Downloads: 6)
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
make that hot as :p

mmmmmmmmm i wouldnt mind eating her brains
or maybe recieving brain Wink
omg i need to be banned for that theres kids on this forum :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Who is that girl? She looks familiar. Are these shots from the Resident Evil 2 movie?
Nina182B Wrote:Who is that girl? She looks familiar. Are these shots from the Resident Evil 2 movie?

Yeah its from Resident Evil: Apocalypse and her name is...Sienna Guillory she was in Time Machine if I am not mistaken...Never bothered to see that movie but went to see RE Apocalypse the day it came out...

Yeah rav I agree not hotter lol...But hot? Definatly ha-ha
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Milla Jovovich used to be hot, very hot but nowadays she has the body of a boy. You can easily see that in the movie, she's skinny and muscly, not a very good combination in a woman, it looks weird. Not to mention she has absolutely no breasts, only huge nipples. She's still a very beautiful woman even if that fake blonde hair doesn't suit her but she's not so hot anymore (not like she was in The Fifth Element), definitely not as hot as Sienna Guillory.

Attached Files
.jpg   resident2-30.jpg (Size: 68.46 KB / Downloads: 8)
.jpg   resident2-46.jpg (Size: 83.08 KB / Downloads: 8)
.jpg   5thleelooonledgeclose.jpg (Size: 72.04 KB / Downloads: 6)
Oh she was in Time Machine? Hmmm, didn't notice her at all in that movie.

Milla Jovovich is still very beautiful.. You don't see a lot of beautiful women on TV who aren't big breasted. Grace from Will & Grace and Ally McBeal are the only other ones I can think of right now. I don't think Flockhart is that beautiful though.
Breasts dont mean shit..when most woman have got an ample pair there personality is soo f*cked up...

they just think they are all that and most typical "im after sex" guys go after em...i say just leave em to die of embarrasement when there tits begin to sag to their waist

mWahahahahahaha
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:Breasts dont mean shit..when most woman have got an ample pair there personality is soo f*cked up...

they just think they are all that and most typical "im after sex" guys go after em...i say just leave em to die of embarrasement when there tits begin to sag to their waist

mWahahahahahaha

You do know most men don't think like you right? I have to admit that girls with small breasts do look thinner and more sophisticated. It's a pain shopping for clothes when you have big breasts. Besides, having small breasts doesn't make a woman any less prettier. Milla Jovovich's problem is being too skinny and too muscly not having small breasts.
But you're an ass lover, right Rav? Big Grin
You guys can keep naming whomever you want . . . I'm gonna stick with Shania Twain.
Vicious Wrote:You guys can keep naming whomever you want . . . I'm gonna stick with Shania Twain.

What about Carmen Elektra, and Eliza Dushku, and Alyssa Milano, and Catherine Zeta-Jones... should I go on? Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:What about Carmen Elektra, and Eliza Dushku, and Alyssa Milano, and Catherine Zeta-Jones... should I go on? Big Grin

Damnit!!!! Stop trying to confuse me. The one thing Shania has going against her is that she is getting old. But I'm gonna stick with her this time, no matter what you say.
Shania is so pretty.. I remember her music video You're Still the One.. it's in black and white and she was gorgeous there.
She was really sexy and gorgeous in the music video Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:But you're an ass lover, right Rav? Big Grin

well actually no...

its sounds sappy but personality means alot more to me... yeah yeah i need a head check so ive been tols a gizziolion times...
be the woman fat or skinny..big or small chested...

i tend to go for smiles...i cant resist a cute smile Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/