Hottest Woman Eever?
Andromeda18_ Wrote:The one in the middle is very beautiful indeed (*turns green with envy*)! I just don't understand why you think there's a problem with she being 17, I mean my boyfriend's 5 years older than me and I was 17 when we started dating.
I agree with you there are many Asian girls which are simply gorgeous. I know some chinese girls like that, two of them are actually models.
Do you mean the whole "jail-bait" thing? How if you're over 18, you're not allowed to date under 18yr olds and vice versa? Eh, just a guess. Guys at my school are always complaining about jail-bait.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
ladysilverice Wrote:Do you mean the whole "jail-bait" thing? How if you're over 18, you're not allowed to date under 18yr olds and vice versa? Eh, just a guess. Guys at my school are always complaining about jail-bait.
Jail-bate indeed. I constantly think about that when I look at girl. What?s worse is like every one of my sisters fiends have a fricken crush on me and their all pretty cute. I usually leave when they show up. I have to remember that their 17 and I?m 19. It is only two years difference but to take any of those girls out on a decent date like the movies or even an nice restaurant I have to cross the county line. This technically breaks statutory rape laws and her parents can press charges. With all that hanging on your head you can start to freak out.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
That's not really an issue here in Portugal, if the age difference isn't too big that is. There's no problem if a 21 year old man dates a 16 year old girl but there would be a problem if the man was, let's say, 35 and the girl 15. Besides, here it's not considered pedophilia if a person's 16 or older. I don't know what's it like in England though.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Actually I?m from the States, the very rural redneck states. I mean we have several rodeos a year with our own arena. Like the rest of my county our laws are pretty old fashioned. I mean if a skateboard touches anywhere within city limits the cops will gripe about it, but there seems to be nothing wrong with a tractor driving down Main Street. Maybe if I move having a younger love interest wouldn?t be a problem but for now it is always on my mind.
When I said I didn't know how things were in England I was refering to the fact that Rav96's English since he was the one who complained about the girl being 17.
I'm aware that you guys in the US are pretty strict when it comes to this kind of thing. I just don't think there's any problem if a 19 yearl old boy/girl wants to date a 17 year old girl/boy.
Oh, well I feel stupid. Really I don?t feel there is any thing wrong with minor age differences(16 and 20 is fine 15 and 21 is not) it?s just with laws being the way they are they way you feel can get you in trouble.
Blight Wrote:Oh, well I feel stupid. Really I don?t feel there is any thing wrong with minor age differences(16 and 20 is fine 15 and 21 is not) it?s just with laws being the way they are they way you feel can get you in trouble.

If you can get in trouble then you better not risk it, unless you're really in love and you can't control yourself. Besides, in your case you sister's friends will turn 18 in no time. Wink
Andromeda18_ Wrote:If you can get in trouble then you better not risk it, unless you're really in love and you can't control yourself. Besides, in your case you sister's friends will turn 18 in no time. Wink
I felt really bad for a friend of mine a while ago, he was dating a girl 3 years younger than him and when he turned 18, they had to almost break it off until she turned 18 too. They still saw each other, they just wearnt allowed to "date" because her parents were jerks about it. They were fine with him until he turned 18 and then they got all weird and protective. They're finally back together though, so everything's all better now.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
You guys are wasting your time. There are soo many amazingly beautiful women out there that to say that one is more beatiful than the rest is a lie in its ultimate form. Just imagine out of 3.5 billion women how many have you actually seen. Also it comes down to the eye of the beholder. We all have our own tastes and are our own person so you guys should go to other threads and talk about stuff that can actually be discussed in finality!
geo85 Wrote:You guys are wasting your time. There are soo many amazingly beautiful women out there that to say that one is more beatiful than the rest is a lie in its ultimate form. Just imagine out of 3.5 billion women how many have you actually seen. Also it comes down to the eye of the beholder. We all have our own tastes and are our own person so you guys should go to other threads and talk about stuff that can actually be discussed in finality!
Just like any other topic to be discussed, this is just people stating their opinions on who they think is in their mind the most attractive person. But just so you know, your statement is applicable to anything that can be discussed. Nothing can ever be discussed in finality because like you said, every person has their own tastes and opinions. It's not a waste of time to say that "I think so-and-so is hot," that's just part of the debate. Just like a thread about anime, is it stupid to start a thread, "the best anime?" That topic has been done so many times!!! But returning to this one, even the thread heading is posed as a question, not a statement. Just relax a little bit and participate in the random conversations we have! No one is pressing you to agree with them, just state your own opinion and enjoy!
~Lady Ice~
Okay okay I see what you are saying maybe I jumped the gun I just have no one choice of the hottest woman ever more like 30 that rank all the same number 1!!
Woah, that asin girl in the second pic is hot!

Anyway, about the jail-bait thing. I dont know if I would date a girl yonger than me as of right now. Not only the fact that it would be rape even if she wanted a litlle something-something, but that girls yonger that me are freaking annoying. I mean in highschool I could not stand most of the hot girls in my classes. All they said was stupid stuff and sat there looking hot. It annoyed the crap out of me. What really annoyed me was the fact that they all knew they were hot so they thought they could get away with anything. That really pisses me off.
i was still in high school when i turned 18, so i didn't pay much attention to the law, even though technically i could get in trouble. i wa stoked though, now that i was 18 i could go to a girls house and see her and her mom Big Grin now though i have to be careful.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
well yeah its the whole JailBate thing i guess but i had a friend who when 18 went out with a 14 yr old (though she looked older than him) and we all gave him Craddle snatcher stick as j/ks but i guess love is love no matter what age!

i personally it has to be 18+ coz otherwise i feel weird... but Hanoe was really funny coz she wouldnt stop saying "Oishi"

but alot of women i know date older guys... its like a standard thing...
what i get told is that coz theit mor mature,rich and stable

pahhhh older guys my butt...
if he aint me then he aint worth havin Tongue
coz im AWESOME Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Rav, I like your hair long & down like the first link you had way back (the sideways pic) What cut do you have now?